Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING SPYGATE NEWS
If you have 2 hours to view a video, this is the video that you need to watch.
Absolute truth.

At about the 14:15 mark it starts to get interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is the release of the transcript of Ambassadors Yovanovitch and McKinley’s testimony during the impeachment hearing farce, if anyone wants to read it.

(11-05-2019, 03:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the release of the transcript of Ambassadors Yovanovitch and McKinley’s testimony during the impeachment hearing farce, if anyone wants to read it.

Me, Me, Me,,,, I want to read it,,,,,, tinydrroling
Thank You
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-05-2019, 03:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is the release of the transcript of Ambassadors Yovanovitch and McKinley’s testimony during the impeachment hearing farce, if anyone wants to read it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When I tried to get to the full testimony of Yovanovitch, I got a "file not found" error. The only thing I could get to were "key excerpts" - i.e. cherry-picked bullshit. Schiff et al are only putting out what they WANT PEOPLE TO THINK, not the full testimony.

They are still engineering the setup, and are only trying to imply an "openness" that is not actually there.

Duplicitous bastards. And they're dumb enough to think us commoners won't be able to see right through it...
" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
(11-05-2019, 06:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When I tried to get to the full testimony of Yovanovitch, I got a "file not found" error. The only thing I could get to were "key excerpts" - i.e. cherry-picked bullshit. Schiff et al are only putting out what they WANT PEOPLE TO THINK, not the full testimony.

They are still engineering the setup, and are only trying to imply an "openness" that is not actually there.

Duplicitous bastards. And they're dumb enough to think us commoners won't be able to see right through it...

Yeah, I probably won't even read it. It's only the parts Shiffty wants to put out that form the narrative to make President Trump look bad that we'll see, I'm guessing.

If there is anything of substance, I'll see/hear it from my independent news sources.
A Soviet style government has infiltrated our "democracy".  When has anyone seen such tactics used in hearings in the past, especially when it involves impeachment of a POTUS?  Shifty not allowing Republicans to bring in witnesses, or cross examine his; not allowing President Trump to face his accuser; not even allowing the name of his accuser into the public, and having the hearings conducted behind closed doors in a secured room?

And now, if you mention the whistle blower's  name (which is really just a leaker) on social media, you can have your account deleted.

Say What?!!   tinybighuh 

Not only that, but Face Book is forbidding it's members from sharing President Trump's rallies online. They are calling it click bait.
They (FB) don't want the public to see how many people are in support of Pres. Trump.

The Left-wing main stream media makes me sick! 

Via Twitter:

Quote:[/url][Image: V8c2pVNp_bigger.jpg]

Roscoe B Davis
@RoscoeBDavis1

Looks like Eric Ciaramella may be in a little trouble. A newly filed complaint to the ICIG alleges that the whistleleaker may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes.

There is no plausible deniability on this GoFundme page. They did try to launder it though. Check this out who set up the page John Tye Founder & CEO Whistleblower Aid

So with about 30 seconds of research we find out that Whistleblower Aid is actually a company called "Values United" And who founded Values United.....drum roll please

Mark Zaid
[url=https://t.co/kk3MBSjRCJ?amp=1]https://opencorporates.com/companies?utf8

The Treasurer of Values United is a lady named Nusrat Choudhury. Why is that significant, well let's dig a little deeper

https://www.pdsoros.org/meet-the-fellows...-choudhury

She is tied to Paul and Daisy Soros Foundation. Paul Soros was (died in 2013) the older brother of George Soros. Maybe it's nothing but it sure funny how everything ties to Soros in some way.

Values United tax documents show it paid $258,085 for advertising and consulting services to West End Strategy Team. These people are professional PR and Spin people.

West End Strategy Team founder Matt Dorf was quoted on the group's website saying he "influences progressive politics, skillfully shifting the conversation to achieve the goals of West End Strategy clients." A lot of strategists lined up behind a so called Whistleleaker.