Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
T.V. Programming
There aren't that many shows I watch on t.v. these days, only about 6 on a regular basis. They are: The Voice, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Chicago P.D., The Good Doctor, and 911. Most of my time is spent on the computer staying up to date with current events and listening to my favorite podcasts.

I just want to vent a bit here about the propaganda I've seen on some of the shows above, especially The Good Doctor and Chicago Med. If you don't think those shows are being used to control the narrative and brainwash the viewer, think again.  Both these shows have had patients come in who refuse to vaccinate their children for certain things, and in turn, the doctors belittle them and tell them what terrible parents they are (in so many words), and they even called Children's Services in one show on Chicago Med.

This week on Chicago Med a couple brought in their little boy who had a slight cough and low fever. The doctor wanted to give him antibiotics, but the parents refused and said they chose alternative medicine and would start him on them as soon as they got him home. The doctor wasn't having it. She argued with them and refused to allow the boy to leave, which ended with the doctor locking the parents out of the child's room as she began a drip into the arm of the child with the antibiotics. The show ended with the parents standing at the door with security pounding to get in.  To be continued next week.
So now, they've moved from the vaccine topic into condemning alternative medicine.  

On The Good Doctor this week, the plot revolved around a doctor and his new bride, who shocked him when she pulled out her trusted friend and put it in the night stand in her new home: a hand gun.  The whole show was about him not wanting a gun in the house, talking about the dangers it posed, blah, blah, blah.  He installed a security system in the house thinking it would allow her to give up her gun, but she still refused. She told her side about being a single woman on her own up to this point and the gun made her feel safe. There was no need to get rid of it now.
Anyway, in the end, the woman won the argument, much to the man's disapproval.
They have also had previous shows of the doctors talking about people who refuse to vaccinate their children and how they are such terrible people!

As for The Voice, I watch the show because of my love for music and hearing new talent. It's fun to watch the singers grow and get better during the course of the show.
This season we have two alleged Hollywood pedophiles, or Satanists, as judges: John Legend and Gwen Stefani. Actually, I haven't seen anything suggesting any proof that John is a pedo, but his wife sure is. Chrissy Teigen has all sorts of pictures on her Instagram to let you know what she's in to.  I believe she has taken a lot of them down since Q outed her, but the Anons have them on the QMap board, tucked away all nice and neat for the world to see.

Gwen Stefani was shown in one of the QMap pictures attending a spirit cooking party, along with a bunch of other Hollyweirdos.
Every show so far this season, Gwen does the Illuminati symbol over her left eye when they announce the judges.  That's the fingers shaped in a V and placed sideways over the left eye. It's a symbol for Satan worship.

My point in this thread is not only to vent, but to spread awareness. It's not just in the news, but in t.v. shows, comic books, radio, movies, you name it; it's everywhere. If people become aware of the little things they slip in and the symbols, they will see them everywhere on t.v.  They are casting their spell over the masses without public awareness.

Can you name any shows you've watched where you recognize them slipping in their mind control programming?

And yes, it's called "programs" because that's what it is. It "programs" the mind.

Messages In This Thread
T.V. Programming - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-26-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: T.V. Programming - by Ninurta - 10-27-2019, 06:05 AM
RE: T.V. Programming - by guohua - 10-28-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: T.V. Programming - by BIAD - 10-28-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: T.V. Programming - by guohua - 10-28-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: T.V. Programming - by BIAD - 10-28-2019, 11:39 PM
RE: T.V. Programming - by BIAD - 04-17-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: T.V. Programming - by Ninurta - 04-17-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: T.V. Programming - by BIAD - 04-18-2020, 09:56 AM