Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Here's one to take you down the rabbit hole.  
Let's look at some information that ties the Corona Virus to electrical currents, and those electrical currents possibly being shot down on the human population by satellites. 

I'll begin by asking you to watch this short 8 minute video on Instagram. You don't need an account. I don't have an account, so you'll have to click the link to watch: Watch Video Here

Now that you've finished the video, I'd like you to look at these Q posts #2013 through #2017. 
Go to qalerts.pub and post the numbers in the search box. 
They are all talking about taking satellites named "Corona" offline.  Coincidence? 

minusculethinking

Could it be that the White Hats knew that these satellites were going to be used to make this virus much worse than it was? 

Wait! You say, "But we didn't know about the virus until early 2020".  
There are videos showing Fauci and Gates talking about this virus several years before 2020, and one where Fauci talked about how Pres. Trump would face a pandemic during his presidency. How did he know this in advance?
I think I have it here on RN somewhere, maybe this thread, I don't remember, but it's posted. Some of you may have watched it?
Just recently there was a story on Twitter showing Fauci and Obummer in the Wuhan lab while he was POTUS. What was he doing there?

This also reminds me of the chatter that came out about 5G making the virus worse when it first spread in China. 
Was it something in the frequency that excited the virus to make it spread quicker and maybe even worse? I have posted about that too, so I won't go over it again. 

Just some interesting things to consider for us "critical thinkers".  

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this please.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-16-2021, 07:47 PM