Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
You guys/gals want something to do?  Here's a PDF to sink your teeth into!

This is from YIG's post on her website:

Quote:Posted by Yig Wilson on March 3, 2021 at 4:14pm in Daily Articles and PDF's etc

I highly suggest downloading this pdf that I am going to link you to.

This is from a Whistleblower. Below graphic will give you a clue as to whats going on here.
If I were to guess just from reading so far, I think this whistleblower may actually be "@Johnheretohelp."
[Image: 8628584674?profile=RESIZE_584x]
So many names you will recognize are being dropped and Im only up to page 20. Wanted to get this out to you ASAP.

Some names already:
Rod Rosenstein
Justice Roberts
VP Pence
Paul Ryan
Mittens Romney
Epstein
These are just so far.

Epstein set up Roberts adoption of kids
Pence is Gay, but most of knew that anyway. Likes young men. No surprise
Was in the attempt to take down POTUS
There are 191 pages to this pdf. So, if you are on a phone I would suggest try reading it from the link. Dont know how long it will stay up. If you have plenty of memory then download it.
I will update this page if I come across something we may not have known up till now. By all means feel free to comment with your own findings. 

UPDATE: I knew that link wasnt going to last long. I have uploaded the File for you. You can read it here: 3-3-21 FULL Transcript of Whistleblower Interview.pdf

[/url]

https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/the-dirty-trick-squad-whistleblower-pdf

Click on the link at the bottom of her page, or the one I posted outside the quote box, and download the PDF. 
[url=https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/the-dirty-trick-squad-whistleblower-pdf]Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-04-2021, 07:08 PM