Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
President Trump has been tweeting about Joe Scarborough a lot lately. I think he's trying to bring it to public attention what Joe did years ago. This is a cold case that needs to be reopened. If there was nothing there, POTUS wouldn't be shining light on it now.
The MSM is freaking out over his tweets, especially his current wife, Mika. There are attached videos to his posts that I can't embed here, but they are all screaming loudly over this.
Remember... those who scream the loudest have the most to hide!

Quote:[/url][Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Psycho Joe Scarborough is rattled, not only by his bad ratings but all of the things and facts that are coming out on the internet about opening a Cold Case. He knows what is happening!
8:42 AM · May 27, 2020

Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump]
·
May 26
The opening of a Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough was not a Donald Trump original thought, this has been going on for years, long before I joined the chorus. In 2016 when Joe & his wacky future ex-wife, Mika, would endlessly interview me, I would always be thinking....

....about whether or not Joe could have done such a horrible thing? Maybe or maybe not, but I find Joe to be a total Nut Job, and I knew him well, far better than most. So many unanswered & obvious questions, but I won’t bring them up now! Law enforcement eventually will?

IPOT shows in this video, beginning at around the 13:16 mark, that the doctor who said the intern died from hitting her head as she fell is the same person involved with this national selling of fetal parts, illegally I might add.

Hopefully, Joe will get what's coming to him soon. Even if he is not convicted, people will know what he did, then laughed about it during an interview all those years ago. He'll be one of those who "won't be able to walk down the street". 

This is the twitter post that contains that video. If you have twitter, click on the link to watch it.

[Image: EY8rxUqUEAgt4QK?format=jpg&name=small]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-27-2020, 05:50 PM