Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Quote:Tom Hanks was arrested 48hrs ago for Pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a Hotel room in Australia refusing to fly back to USA. Next celebrity arrests will be Celion Dion, Madonna, Charley Barkley, Kevin Spacey - all will claim Corona virus infections.

We now have Tom Hanks and his wife, Rita, and Madonna, and the Pope becoming sick with something. They think it's the China virus.
I saw more names yesterday on Twitter, but I don't remember them now. I'm sure the post is buried in my "likes" so deep I'll never find it again.

Quote:Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia and child trafficking. Instead of 55 year sentence, he only received 23y sentence. In exchange, he provided testimonies against some of the biggest & most powerful names including Prince Andrew of UK, former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGenerous, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds of more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein.

I look for Harvey to be "suicided" before he ever gets the chance to testify. They would have to put him in an undisclosed location and keep him in isolation to keep him alive, and as far as I know, he's not now.

Quote:CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested and some forced to resign all in the last 30-60 days, such as CEO of NBA, Harley Davidson, Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, Vatican Chief of Police, Disney..etc Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

I did see news articles on this (above), so it is true that they stepped down recently. I believe most of them happened in the same week. We'll have to see about the ones still to come.

Quote:Lab-created Corona Virus is a cover up for mass mandatory vaccination agenda, as well a covert US Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen and this mass 158,000 arrest operation will remove & capture the biggest evil & corrupted politicians, celebrities and CEOs including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, UN officials, founders of GRETA INC.

I do believe there will be a mandatory vaccination agenda for the Covid-19. Like you, @Ninurta, I won't be taking it without a fight. No telling what they've put in them.
As for the arrests, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Quote:Coming up there will be a 2 month complete shut down of the worlds most common operations such as schools, stock exchange, some Banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, ship cruises...

This has already happened, but we'll have to see if lasts two months.

Quote:H5N1 bird flu will be intentionally released this week out of China.

Haven't heard about this.   minusculethinking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-19-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM