Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(02-23-2020, 05:14 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta"  One of my old comrades from my old agency has for years stayed in contact with me through an unlocked android cell phone I purchased and registered to a deceased person.
Anyway to make a long story short.
The current Virus is not the final product they were creating, this version is a combination of the Corona and SARS Viruses and there was to be a third Virus attached to the Coronavirus because it is a great carrier.
My contact believes it was suppose to be the Smallpox virus.
But due to inexperience lab tech's, there was a mishap and these form was released into the air.

That makes sense. I just wonder what the segment of ghost DNA was supposed to make it do, although it may have been under development at the time of the accidental release, and remain unfinished.

Part of the way viruses work to make us sick is by mucking with our own DNA, and viruses have been known to change it. As a matter of fact, they have found DNA within the human genome that came from an ancient virus, and got incorporated into our DNA via an infection, probably from Neanderthals they think. It's hard to say what a payload of designer DNA, INTENDED to incorporate into our DNA via an infection, might do.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Ninurta - 02-25-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM