Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Y'all know about that virus that starts with a C that originated in China, right?
Lots of information has come out to suggest it was manufactured in a lab as a bio-weapon. I read several articles on Twitter that provide some compelling information to believe this. I also listened to several of my favorite truthers on You Tube cover the subject.

Yesterday I was on my "family" face book account when this group popped up called 4bidden knowledge. This virus was the subject. Let me tell you it was scary what this guy was saying. He claimed that he had insider government documents to PROVE that this virus is going to be used in a depopulation agenda. He sounded terrified to be sharing this information because he knew they would be coming after him, but he said it was too important not to tell the public.
I went to 4bidden knowledge's site but couldn't find the information there again.
I have no idea where to search for it.

A scare tactic? I don't know.

But, then I just came across this video with a subliminal message in the background. You can hear it if you wear headphones or earplugs. Turn it up loud and let me know what you think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-23-2020, 02:00 AM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM