Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Q is shedding some light on subjects that I have known about for years.  Hallelujah!!

I feel such vindication right now.
I don't have to feel like I'm crazy anymore.   smallgreenbananadancer
I never was crazy, I was just ahead of most everyone else that I knew.   minusculetongue

So, Q has said many times, "Future proves past".  Now I know what he/they meant. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, listen to this video. It explains so much about how timelines merge to create an outcome based on what you believe. The more that believe a certain outcome, the more likely it is that it will be the outcome.

Now I understand why the crazy far Left is fighting so hard to make the dummies those who don't do their own research believe what CNN, MSNBC, and the other fake news channels are selling. If they get the majority to believe it, it will come true.

On the other hand, if people believe the good guys will defeat the Cabal, Deep State, evil swamp rats, then we will. And we are, but the negative side is trying very hard to block us from spreading our message of hope and goodness using censorship and every evil tactic they can.
They want to impeach President Trump for this reason; he's giving us hope that the Cabal will be defeated, and it's working!
Right now, we are the majority. You can see it world wide in "The Awakening".
This is why there is such a divide, at least in the U.S.  

As I, and others have been trying to tell you guys, think of the future you want and it will manifest for you. Don't think dark, depressing thoughts; think good, high-frequency, love, the good guys win, and it will happen; the universe will make it happen!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-13-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM