Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
Tiffany FitzHenry has been exposing some of the Satan worshiping people in Hollyweird. She knows who they are because she was involved in the midst of the movie industry. Go to her You Tube channel and see what she's shared about some of them, if you're interested.

Anyway, she posted on Twitter today that some of these people are now waking up to how the industry is using them for an agenda, and they want out.

That's good news!

The whole world appears to be seeing things through clearer vision and fighting for good over evil.

Quote:[/url]Tiffany FitzHenry
@Tiff_FitzHenry
[url=https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry]

I speak every single day with people whose names you know, whose movies and songs are famous the world over. Every single day they call me. They want out. They don’t want to push agendas. They want to break free. Be prepared to witness them all rush the door at once...

I'm not talking about people like Robert De Niro. I'm not talking about people who willfully and knowingly serve the system. I'm talking about people who've awakened, who see what it all is. Good people who want to and will disclose their stories.

It's not my place to out or expose anyone. Their stories are not mine to tell. I am a safe person for them to come to. Someone who's saying what they're all thinking, for which they thank me. Very often we pray together. This is truly dark vs. light. Everything is changing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-03-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM