Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Crazy Bitter Bitch!
(09-27-2019, 08:48 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:
"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again. And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game,” she told CBS.

Yes, there were some "funny things", shenanigans, in that election. One of them that I noticed, which I have not seen mentioned by anyone else, ever, was the vote count. I worked the night of the election. I was supervising a unit of supervisors, and had about 12 supervisors working under me that night. Because they were all supervisors, there was not a lot for me to do - I was just there in case they ran into something that went over THEIR heads, which didn't happen often. Just before I left work at 11 PM EST that night, I checked the election results, and Trump was ahead by about a million votes in the popular vote. I checked again a couple days later, and 4 million more votes had come in - ALL of them for Hillary. ALL 4 MILLION votes for Hillary, not a single one for Trump - what are the odds of that, even in California? NOT ONE vote for Trump out of 4 MILLION votes! Those "mystery votes" were the basis for the Leftist claim that "Hillary won the popular vote" by 3 million votes.

Bullshit. She did NOT win the popular vote, and I give no damns at all what the numbers state NOW. I saw the numbers, watched them climb, and saw HOW they climbed. That was electronic ballot-box stuffing at it's finest. Thank God that, due to the Electoral College, it didn't work for them!

I know that I, for one, DO know "the way Trump plays the game", and I think it's just funny as hell that the Democrats have STILL not caught on, and allow him to lead them around by the nose. For example, I'm 99% certain that Trump "engineered" this "whistle blower" incident, and the Dems swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker. Dumbasses!

What Trump and Company did was find a patsy who was rooting for an opponent, set up this phone call, and then "leaked" the information - which was false - to their mark, who then dutifully ran off to tell on him, and report the "information" he or she had been fed. Note that the patsy admits that they had "no direct knowledge" of the call - only hearsay, which is notoriously false - that's why it's not allowed as testimony in an actual court.

But where do you think that fake "hearsay" came from?

Problem is, the "whistle" the "whistle blower" blew was a DOG WHISTLE - it was engineered as too tantalizing a bit of bait for the usual dogs to pass up, and sure enough, the whole damned pack came a-running, and started barking up an empty tree, with NO GODDAMNED EVIDENCE AT ALL in their eagerness. SO - Trump gets motion in the impeachment efforts he's been trying to push those idiots into doing for several months now. He's got it in motion... just watch and see how that dog pack gets egg all OVER their faces before it's over and done... and the dumbasses did it to themselves. All Trump had to do was a counter-intel op to feed them fake information and them watch their antics. I don't know how many times I've done the same thing myself, and maybe that's why I recognize it.

It works on the same basis as a con game - the mark ALWAYS gets themselves in over their heads due to their own greed. All the master mind does is provide a "too good to be true opportunity", and the mark's OWN GREED dooms them. Same here. The key is finding the right mark, with the right kind of greed, and engineering the right story to take advantage of that. Intelligence agencies do it all the time to feed false information to their opposite numbers.

It's great to watch, for me. I love seeing idiots being given enough rope to hang themselves, and then TYING THEIR OWN NOOSE!

This is going to go unbelievably poorly for the Democarats, and at this point they are already too invested... it's too late to back out now, even if by some weird means, they managed to think just enough to figure it out.

Dumb-shits!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-27-2019, 08:48 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by BIAD - 09-27-2019, 09:35 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-27-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by BIAD - 09-27-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by Wallfire - 09-27-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-27-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by Ninurta - 09-28-2019, 05:12 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-28-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-28-2019, 05:41 PM