Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
Back when I was working, a co-worker told me that as she was driving to work she rounded a curve and there was a lady standing in the road dressed in clothing from what looked like maybe the 1920's. It was just turning dark, but she could still see her. She had to swerve to miss hitting her... that alone scared the crap out of her!
She said the lady just stood there staring at her, not moving. Then she said the more she thought about it, she realized what she had seen was a ghost.
When she got home the next day, she called some neighbors (she hadn't lived in the area long) and asked about the woman. They told her there had been other people see the woman in the road over the years, but no one knows her, so they think she is a ghost.

This was probably a residual imprint of the woman from the way she described it. Maybe she was killed in that spot, or something really important happened to her there. Who knows?!

Two weeks after this happened to my co-worker, my cousin called to tell me as she was driving home around dusk there was a huge black mass that appeared in the middle of the road in front of her. She didn't have time to avoid it. She drove right through it, and she saw it as it passed beside her in her car. She said it made a "swooshing" sound as it passed through.
She was freaked out when she called me! Her 2 adult children were in the car with her, and they saw it too.
Black masses aren't usually good news. I wonder if it was trying to make her wreck?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-19-2020, 01:43 AM