Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
Here is ONE of my stories where I received help from my guardian angel, or spirit guide. I had many more experiences where some outside force saved me over the years.

When I was in my early twenties I was driving down a country two-lane road when I came upon an extremely sharp curve. As I approached the curve I heard a voice in my head saying, "STOP!" I was startled and wondered where that voice came from, and if I really heard it?
Again the voice said, "Pull off the road as far as you can, and STOP!!"

The voice was so demanding, I obeyed. Just as I got over in the grass and sat there for a couple of seconds wondering if I was losing my mind, a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road!
If I hadn't pulled off the road, I would have been hit head-on and probably killed!

I about went into shock. I pulled back onto the road and stopped at the first available place (a country store) to compose myself!

I have rarely actually heard a voice in my head like I did that time since that experience, but I get extremely strong feelings (for lack of a better way to describe it) sometimes, and I know when it's someone from the other side speaking to me, or just my own thoughts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-19-2020, 01:27 AM