Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
One time when I was babysitting Mikey and his sister Kristen...we were all bored along with my brother Anthony. Anthony told then I owned one of those Parker Brothers Ouija boards. They went nuts and begged me to try it and I said sure because up until that point I had only really tried it with one other person and it didn't seem to work. 

It was nighttime and we were in my basement using the board. It started moving around...people accused others of fraud...but we weren't certain...so we took turns asking questions and it had answers...so Kristen asked it's name and it said it's name I think It was Robert or Rob...and Mikey asked "Hey Rob...are you here with us?" And it flew down to Yes instantly and I wouldn't have thought much of this experience but the moment it hit Yes the backdoor went BANG...BANG...BANG...I bolted up the stairs as fast as I could...nobody...I even ran outside an searched for some movement...nothing...it was creepy!

That very same basement not long after I awoke one night and I realized I was paralyzed. I could move knly my head as the rest of my body was like a rock. I had some serious visions...there were these things that looked human but kinda also looked like Cenobites and they were sawed off at the waist and two of them crawled out of my fridge and you could see the entrails smearing across the floor as they crawled...I looked to the corner of the room and at the bottom of the stairs I saw a very very tall figure wrapped in darkness and clutching a book. He spoke to me in my head and taunted me. "You have no power...you cannot move no matter how hard you try..." and stubborn as I am I thought "Oh yeah?" And I tried to get up but couldn't...so I kept pushing and as I pushed he laughed and then I thought about how terrifying it would be to succumb to this and freaked out and just have it my all and I lifted myself...when I did that the things on the floor disappeared but he did not. Then he spoke in my head again but it wasn't english and he was ashamed like he had failed and the  walked up two or three steps and disappeared.

I went to a Christian Summer Camp that Summer...I didn't even sign up...I was just outside at the right time...Nick was talking about going and asked me to go with him because he'd he bored to tears...I said sure...he pulled strings and got me signed up even though it was too late to register...I gave my life to God that Summer and haven't looked back since. 

My spiritual path is an interesting tale in itself as well. I can tell you all about direct encounters with God's will if you guys are into that sort of thing as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Bloodstained - 11-14-2020, 04:12 PM