Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
(11-13-2020, 12:35 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 12:30 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: It's interesting you say that...as I recently had a very dark moment and wanted nothing more than to end it. So I left my place and walked fast and steady toward the River where I had every intention to walk into and let the strong current take me away...it's not often that I feel that way, I had a moment of weakness. 

So I'm almost there...and I hear a voice "DANIEL CORRIER!" Shocked a bit, I look over and see this big man whom I have never met before in my life and immediately my brain wants to know how this guy knows my name...but I worded it this way I said "Excuse me...what did you just say?" The guy smiles at me...he says "It's such a beautiful day isn't it?" And I reluctantly reply "Ya...it is..." and he just keeps walking and turns his head and says "You just gotta look up at the sun!"

Take it as you may...this guy saved my life...I'm like 100% certain that there is a God and that there is purpose for my life and he wants me to stick around.

That's what you call an angel in human disguise. 

We all have them, and they "appear" when we need them most.   minusculethumbsup2

I'm having a moral dilemma...I used to love smoking weed and I feel like lately I don't like how it makes it harder for me to feel emotions the way I would if I weren't smoking it...i recently took a week off and I started getting good REM sleep because THC suppresses my dreams. My name is Daniel, the Bible has a couple Daniels and the one I am assosciated with was a dreamer who advised a King. I feel like I'm letting myself down if I smoke too much and suppress my dreams...you guys think I'm being too hard on myself or should I follow a path of abstinence?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Bloodstained - 11-13-2020, 01:39 AM