Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
(11-12-2020, 10:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 10:03 PM)VioletDove Wrote: One of my first memories was from when I was around three years old. My parents, brother and I lived in this tiny one bedroom house. My brother and I would sleep in the living room. I remember there being a bed on one wall where my brother slept. I guess I split my time between the sofa and my parents room. 

This one night I woke up and saw the most terrifying thing. It was sitting on the foot of my brother’s bed. There was enough light coming in the window, either from the moon or a street light, that I could make out the creature. It was small and kind of hunched up with ears pointed out to the side. I remember thinking it looked like Yoda but more sinister. I cried for my parents. When they got there it was gone. We moved soon after. 

I have more stories of strange things happening throughout my life as every house I’ve lived in seems to be haunted. Even here I’ve had lights turn on by themselves and I had to unplug the window unit upstairs when not using it because it did as well. Nothing as scary as that creature though. 

Oh I once saw silhouette of something very tall outside my window in a different childhood home. It was just standing there. After I turned on the light and called my mom it was gone.

@"VioletDove", that sort of reminds me off my cousin, the one where I saw my first ghost, waking up in the middle of the night and there was a little short monster standing right there beside her. She screamed and it disappeared.

She said it looked like a little ...  dang it, my mind just went blank. 

Sort of like this, but that's not exactly the image I'm looking for.  She said it was just standing there staring at her with an evil grin on it's face.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thevintagenews.com%...f=1&nofb=1]

I’ve never heard of anyone else seeing anything like this until now. That does look something like it except the ears were more pointed. I didn’t see it’s face though it’s back was toward me. 

Sometimes I think it may have harmed my brother if I hadn’t started crying for my parents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by VioletDove - 11-12-2020, 10:57 PM