Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
This story is mainly for you @"Bloodstained", since I've told it here before. Of course, we have other new members who may not have seen it.

One night when I was seven ( I think I was seven. Memory of my age is starting to get a bit fuzzy, but I remembered my age in the other posts), I went to bed early and left my sister and mother in the living room watching t.v.
I never ever closed my door, so the light from the living room gave just enough in my room to see, like a nightlight we use today.
I had just got into bed. Just pulled the covers up over me, and then I got "that feeling". Absolutely no time for this to be a dream. I had JUST got in the bed.
I looked around but didn't see anything.

Then...

I felt a pair of hands grab my ankles. No one was there! Then it started pulling me out of the bed, pulling toward the end of the bed.
My body was sliding toward the end of the bed!!   tinywhat 

I broke away and went back into the living room, sat down, didn't say a word. I don't remember what happened after that.

My parents, nor my sister believed my "ghost stories", so I always kept my experiences to myself.

More stories to come as I have time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-12-2020, 07:10 PM