Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
102 PRESTON DRIVE
[Image: Screenshot-20201111-212006-Maps.jpg]
This place is haunted. We moved in when Wesley was born. The owner wanted to rent it out to pay off his mortgage because he had a new home he wanted to stay in. I didn't think anything of it but I think he might have experienced a thing or two and got spooked lol

Of all the stories I can share this one is beyond proof to me that ghosts are real. I have always seen things but it was always questionable like...am I sure that wasn't a lucid dream? Am I certain? And that question got answered at this house. The energy in this place is very heavy and dark and foreboding...people who live here become very aggressive...violence occours...suicide is a common thought...and you don't even realize how much you're changing until you get out...you couldn't pay me to live there again.

2 major instances that I will discuss that freaked me out *a near impossible task* 

It was in the middle of the day, sun shining. Erin *my beloved* was cradling our newborn in the livingroom. She beckoned me and required assistance. I was to bathe the boy while she had much needed rest...I went to the basement which was fully furnished to look like a downstairs home...we lived on the bottom half and her parents lived upstairs and we all came and went in the common areas. Nobody was home cept us! I am in Wesley's room taking his lil skimpies off and getting his bath ready. I pick up the lil naked man and I turn around to head towards the bathroom and I saw a woman walking into our bedroom...I thought it was Erin and I was gonna spook her so I slinked toward the crack of the door and whispered loudly her name twice...no reply...I walked into the room saying "Aww, I thought for sure I was gonna getcha!"....no one was there.....the goosebumps were so extreme that I thought they were going to start hatching lol...this was broad daylight...sober as a judge.

That same house...not long after telling Erin about seeing a female apparition...I am in the kitchen making a sandwhich because I was getting ready to roll a joint as I normally did as a bedtime ritual and that sandwhich was gonna get it! So I'm alone in the kitchen and I hear this "TINK...TINK...TINK...TINK..." And I turn around because the noise is coming from directly behind me only to witness a heavy cast iron pan standing straight into the air and when I seen it, it fell into the other cast iron pan it was resting in..."TINK" and it stopped...the strangest thing about that to me was how perfectly it fell every single time better than a human hand could reproduce...like a math formula.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Bloodstained - 11-12-2020, 02:44 AM