Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Viva la France - at the expense of others
(08-26-2019, 08:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: We're still over-sexed and over-paid, although in a few days I'm slated to be unemployed and therefore under-paid...

... whatever WILL I do with all that time on my hands?

The old guy down the street said "you're welcome" and would like to know if anyone has found his secret trading  stash of nylons and chocolate bars.

Sorry again to hear about the latter part of your first sentence, but I'm confident you'll be back in the saddle very soon.
minusculethumbsup

You can tell the older gent that there was a young man who was born not long after the American troops visited our
small town who did recently discover a large cache of leggings and confectionery.

Even though he was born and raised here, he had a strange accent, smoked large cigars, enjoyed gas-guzzling cars and
constantly hissed that the Lord should put barriers across waterways in order to stop the flow.

He told me his father left during the war and he told me his mother had informed him that his 'Pa' was heavily involved in
improving and increasing the assistance from his country.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Viva la France - at the expense of others - by BIAD - 08-26-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Viva la France - at the expense of others - by Wallfire - 08-26-2019, 10:28 AM