Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Gun-grabbin' Season Again...
(04-26-2021, 10:33 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: @"Ninurta"  How does this work?

Okay the ammo price is sky high now.

I do not know anything about guns or ammo. But hey, law of supply and demand, right? That should automatically regulate the price of EVERYTHING?

Am i missing some kind of a point here?

More guns in circulation = a higher demand for ammo, but without a concurrent increase of production, A.K.A. "supply". That causes a rise in demand, and so price. Furthermore, BidenHarris and Congress' profligate spending spree is causing an increase of inflation, thereby raising prices more, but without any increase in actual value. On top of all those factors is what I can only describe as greed among middle-men. For example, Tulammo ammunition, produced in Russia at the Tula Arsenal, has doubled in price. I'm positive that the Tula Arsenal is not getting any of that extra money, so WHO is pocketing it and whistling all the way to the bank?

These are not trivial price increases, either, Where groceries have shot up, in some areas, with a 30% price increase since BidenHarris usurped office, ammunition increases here have far outstripped that. Last June, 10 months ago, I purchased 9mm Parabellum ammo for $17.99 per box of 50 rounds. Now, that same ammo, same manufacturer, same quantity, same bullet weight, same packaging, same everything, is selling for $60.00 a box, for a slightly more than 300% price increase, in just 10 months. I bought 5.56x45 NATO ammo, US M855, for about 0.36 per round, but now the same ammunition, same manufacturer, same packaging, etc is selling for $1.62 per round. That is a 450% price hike, in just 10 months.

Just think if your rent were at 500.00 dollars (or Euros) right now, but you could expect it to be 2250.00 by next January, for the same house, and you'll begin to comprehend the magnitude of the ammo price increases.

With more and more guns going into circulation, but no one starting up any new ammunition plants to feed those guns, the supply of ammo will be spread out over more and more guns, making less and less available, which will increase demand and cause a corresponding rise in prices. Now factor in the results of the runaway inflation from the BidenHarris Regime's uncontrolled spending spree and money printing to cover that spree, and you can see perhaps how already high prices will be much further exacerbated. 

Don't even get me started on those greedy-assed Middle-Men.

Maybe you can begin to see why I have started making my own  ammunition for Betsy from scratch, all the way from cap through powder to ball. Whatever they throw out, however they increase prices, I can still feed her out of the woods, so she will be able to feed me out of the woods.

Piss on greed, leftist profligacy, and more ammo buyers without more ammo manufacturers. I'll do for myself, and they can all go pound salt up their asses.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
It's Gun-grabbin' Season Again... - by Ninurta - 08-20-2019, 08:34 AM
RE: It's Gun-grabbin' Season Again... - by BIAD - 08-20-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: It's Gun-grabbin' Season Again... - by Ninurta - 04-27-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: It's Gun-grabbin' Season Again... - by 727Sky - 04-27-2021, 08:44 AM