Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ???
No chance of it being a bear. (Hibernation & Predator response to "prey".)

I don't think there's much chance of it being a guy in a fur coat (wouldn't the kid know?)

But, Bigfoot....? (If real)
WHY would Bigfoot help out a small kid?

Well, that depends on how the Bigfoot mind works, and how smart/compassionate etc he is.
What if he is both REAL, and REALLY SMART?
What if he's seen this before?
What if he KNOWS that when a human kid gets lost in the woods... HUNDREDS of other humans come thrashing and trampling about for days or weeks on end looking for them?
What if he observes the kid for a few hours, sees him wandering helplessly about, getting deeper into the woods and KNOWS that the sh*t is about to hit the fan?
He can't walk up to a passing deputy and hand the kid over... (he knows that he'd get shot in an instant).
But, what if he was smart enough to know that if he returned the kid, close enough to civilisation... to a road intersection or similar... that other humans would find (and return) the kid and there'd be no need for hundreds of them to come trampling around in Ninurta's his woods?
or What if his particular branch of the family tree sees humans as close (but quite crazy) cousins? Would his compassion kick in and a similar outcome emerge?

I don't know specifically what Bigfoot is, but I personally know enough people who've sworn to having had direct interaction or encounters with them to believe that they are something real.
If that's the case... then why not SMART or COMPASSIONATE somethings?
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ??? - by 727Sky - 08-12-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ??? - by BIAD - 08-12-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ??? - by gordi - 08-12-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ??? - by BIAD - 08-12-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Big foot saves a 3 year old boy ??? - by Wallfire - 08-12-2019, 05:50 PM