Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
7-Foot Tall Hellhound Skeleton Has Been Unearthed
(06-20-2016, 11:44 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

I love reading your stories. I can envision things so well. minusculegoodjob 

Thank you. I strive to paint the scene with words, sometimes with more success than at other times.

Quote:So, the smell of sulfur left behind suggests that this "thing" was a demon taking the form of an animal, if this story is true.
Many people who report having demons in their houses say they smell sulfur too.

I've heard of various scents being left behind, all unpleasant in the case of negative entities. I've also heard of other, more pleasant scents being left behind in the case of less negative entities, like the scent of roses.

Quote:As for the big red "eyes", that sounds like you may have seen one of the many colors of orbs that visit here occasionally. 
They are often seen in the woods, just like the Brown Mountain Lights.  But, they come in different colors.  I don't know if that suggests they are different Beings, or what.  Most people who see the red ones say they get a very negative "vibe" from them.

I've no idea what they were, orbs or what have you, but they definitely left a "negative vibe", although I's still not convinced it wasn't just a case of bad nerves, not knowing what it was. If it was some sort of orbs, they weren't moving, at all. No floating around or anything like that.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7-Foot Tall Hellhound Skeleton Has Been Unearthed - by Ninurta - 06-21-2016, 12:42 AM