Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Manchester Bombings: It's All In The Family.
You know, just yesterday I was having a conversation with a Leftist. She said "It's the Right who are the biggest danger to America"

I said "We ain't the ones burning down the cities. Who's doing that again?"

No real reply, just deflection when she said "Butbutbut the FBI has identified Right-Wing Extremism as the major threat to America!"

So again I said "WHO is burning down the cities again? Which side of the political divide is instigating terror in America?"

The reply was "Butbutbut THE FBI said it!"

So my response was "Do you mean the SAME FBI who used doctored and made-up documents to fraudulently obtain a secret FISA warrant from the Star Chamber FISA court to investigate the political opponents of their Masters - masters who are not The People, as it was intended to be - THAT FBI? You're putting your trust in a politically motivated governmental organization that has gone off the Reservation?"

I am disheartened that there are so many supposedly educated people in the world who have been taught WHAT to think rather than HOW to think independently,

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Manchester Bombings: It's All In The Family. - by Ninurta - 10-28-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: The Manchester Bombings: It's All In The Family. - by Wallfire - 10-29-2020, 12:02 PM