Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking
(08-09-2019, 09:52 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here are some of today's released documents. Read through to see where President Trump is vindicated.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...ibits.html

United States District Court  Southern District of New York.

Text from video disposition regarding quotes written in an article by Sharon Churcher.

Virginia L. Giuffre: Plaintiff  vs  Ghislaine Maxwell: Defendant.

Witness testifying -Virginia Giuffre. Examiner -Ms. Laura Menninger Esq.

Q (By Ms. Menninger) ...So which ones did you put checkmarks by, Ms. Giuffre?

A. (By Ms. Giuffre) I'd have been... I'm sorry, "I'd have been about 17 at the time.I flew to the Caribbean
with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter Jeffrey had bought for her."

Q. Okay. What else did you put a check by?

A. "I used to get frightened flying with her but Bill had the Secret Service and I remember him talking
about what a good job"... sorry... "job she did."

Q. Okay. What else did you put a check by?

A. "Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey's. He didn't partake in any of sex with any of us but
he flirted with me. He'd laugh and tell Jeffrey, "you've got the life".

Further on, Sharon Churcher's article is asked about and Virginia Giuffre's discussions with Churcher.

Q. ...When you say "he didn't partake in any of sex with any of us", who is "us"?

A. Girls. Just...

Q. How do you know who Donald Trump... Trump had sex with?

A. Oh, I didn't physically see him have sex with any of the girls, so I can't sat who he had sex with in his whole
life or not, but I just know it wasn't with me when I was with other girls.

Q. And who were the other girls you were with in Donald Trump's presence?

A. None.  There... I worked for Donald Trump, and I've met him probably a few times.

Q. When have you met him?

A. At Mar-a-Largo. My dad and him, I wouldn't say they were friends, but my dad knew him and they would talk
all the time... well not all the time, but when they saw each other.

Q. Have you ever been in Donald Trump's and Jeffrey Epstein's presence with one another?

A. No.

There's nothing here that implicates President Trump.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Wallfire - 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by BIAD - 08-10-2019, 10:09 AM