Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking
(07-11-2019, 06:36 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 04:53 PM)guohua Wrote: Ninurta wrote: " Another point - why does Kevin Spacey keep coming up in this? Epstein's stock was little girls, but as I understand it, Spacey likes boys. That just don't compute... but Spacey IS in the hot seat at the moment, so tossing his name in randomly might help their cause."

@"Ninurta" We understand that he catered to his friends sexual interest, yes even importing or hiring the local young boys.
His and nearly all of his quests did like the young girls but I understand that many were Bisexual and craved both sex's.

I would not be surprised if some females Names were not mentioned in the future.

When you point that out, I would not be surprised, either.

It merges very well into my developing "Grand Unified theory of Leftist Sexuality". Leftist women are very fond of making the claim that they are "strong, independent women". Leftist men, on the other hand, appear to be severely intimidated by grown up women. Biology is biology, however, and even Lefists cannot escape the biological laws of nature, one of which is the urge to mate. What's a Leftist guy to do when he has to mate, but grown up women scare the crap out of him?

The answer, of course, is that they develop attraction to non-threatening partners, partners which they can control, which more often than not it appears means juvenile partners - little boys and little girls... although in some of the bolder cases they appear to go after grown-assed men, but grown-assed men of the Leftist variety who, of course, are less threatening to them than the female of the species.

Now for whatever faults they may have, Leftist women are not immune to the biological imperative, and they'll need to mate too. What is one to do when there is a dearth of Leftist males to mate with, due to one's own overwhelming intimidation of them? There are two routes to go - either one must pair up with another Leftist woman, OR one must makes one's self appear less threatening to the males - ergo, they shave "down there" to appear more juvenile (and thus more appealing) to the males, which has led to the epidemic of bald beavers currently plaguing America.

Lesbian hirsuteness can also factor into this theory. They may well be trying to increase the intimidation factor. Hair, it seems, scares the crap out of leftists, because of the threat it represents to them.

We both have to agree with you.
[Image: 283361acbe7fbbb05b383790e7484c19.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Wallfire - 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by guohua - 07-11-2019, 11:00 PM