Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking
Ninurta wrote: "A couple of points - Maxwell is NOT Mossad. I'm sure you have the contacts to confirm that. She may have worked a gig or two for them, or perhaps provided some information to them at some point, but that does not make her Mossad any more than it would make me CIA, FBI, or a Federal Marshal."

@"Ninurta" After three phone calls, my husband said "You Are Absolutely Correct."

Ninurta wrote: " Another point - why does Kevin Spacey keep coming up in this? Epstein's stock was little girls, but as I understand it, Spacey likes boys. That just don't compute... but Spacey IS in the hot seat at the moment, so tossing his name in randomly might help their cause."

@"Ninurta" We understand that he catered to his friends sexual interest, yes even importing or hiring the local young boys.
His and nearly all of his quests did like the young girls but I understand that many were Bisexual and craved both sex's.

I would not be surprised if some females Names were not mentioned in the future.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Wallfire - 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by guohua - 07-11-2019, 04:53 PM