Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking
(07-11-2019, 06:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...A couple of points - Maxwell is NOT Mossad. I'm sure you have the contacts to confirm that.
She may have worked a gig or two for them, or perhaps provided some information to them at some point,
but that does not make her Mossad any more than it would make me CIA, FBI, or a Federal Marshal...'

minusculethumbsup 
Thanks for that. There were rumours and it became a given that her father was, although the evidence was never presented.

Quote:Another point - why does Kevin Spacey keep coming up in this? Epstein's stock was little girls, but as I understand it, Spacey likes
boys. That just don't compute... but Spacey IS in the hot seat at the moment, so tossing his name in randomly might help their cause.

It could be that using Spacey's name in this situation dilutes any notion of a straight-forward agency-ran Honey-trap business.
Put a Hollywood celebrity in there and the story aligns with the 'casting-couch' position that most have become desensitised to
over the years.

Quote:I believe the disinformatziyy campaign is already ramping up to muddy the waters and cast doubt on any facts that may sneak out.
It's an old tactic, but a good one that nearly always works.

I still believe nothing of substance will come of this.

Sadly, I may have to offer another  minusculethumbsup and say you're probably correct.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Wallfire - 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by BIAD - 07-11-2019, 09:16 AM