Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking
(07-10-2019, 06:36 PM)guohua Wrote: He sure liked them young,,,, maybe that is another reason many women shave their privates clean of hair or very little.
Dirty Old Men, like B. Clinton, Wiener and Epstein like them looking pre-pubic age or young girls with grandpa or daddy issues.  minusculenonono

I'm sure you're right about that - there is an epidemic of slick crotches that leaves me speechless in America. It used to drive me nuts, and I hear it's only gotten worse over time. A bald beaver is the surest was to insure that I won't reproduce, as it leaves me feeling queasy with a limp noodle just to encounter one. If I wanted a 10 year old girl, I'd just find a 10 year old girl instead of a fake - or I'd call Jeff Epstein. If the carpet ain't there, then the drapes don't matter, as I'll just pass on the entire package. That attitude has left a girl or two feeling inadequate, but that ain't my problem. If a gal wants a man (an actual one), she should try and grow up and be a woman worthy of one. Little girls are to be protected, not cavorted with, and if the peach ain't got fuzz, then it needs to be left on the tree to grow and ripen. I mean, seriously - what kind of grown-assed man wants a woman who is trying to look like a little girl? I suppose I could speculate on what kind, but an Alpha Male would not be my first speculation... I'd imagine, however, that a lot of Leftists like that sort of thing. They're not very manly to begin with... well, the male Leftists aren't anyhow.

A couple of points - Maxwell is NOT Mossad. I'm sure you have the contacts to confirm that. She may have worked a gig or two for them, or perhaps provided some information to them at some point, but that does not make her Mossad any more than it would make me CIA, FBI, or a Federal Marshal.

Another point - why does Kevin Spacey keep coming up in this? Epstein's stock was little girls, but as I understand it, Spacey likes boys. That just don't compute... but Spacey IS in the hot seat at the moment, so tossing his name in randomly might help their cause.

I believe the disinformatziyy campaign is already ramping up to muddy the waters and cast doubt on any facts that may sneak out. It's an old tactic, but a good one that nearly always works.

I still believe nothing of substance will come of this.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Wallfire - 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Ninurta - 07-11-2019, 06:18 AM