Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking
(07-07-2019, 04:42 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
We all have to understand that besides Bill Clinton, there was a Lot of Other VERY Important people on his island.
In New York many of these People Lived, this whole case will Quietly Disappear from the news and the Judge will give him Probation, because he is Such a Good Contributor to the Democratic Party and the Judges Reelection.

My husband and myself truly believe he will walk away and he knows this, does anyone see the #Metoo crowd or any other Feminist group Demanding His Head? No.
George Soros isn't paying them to Make Demands On This one.
JMHO

Maybe, but A.G. Barr is all about justice, so I'm hoping he will serve some real time this time around. It doesn't help that Comey's daughter is one of the prosecutors; they will try to get him off. (No pun intended)   tinylaughing 

At the very least, we might get some names of others involved, especially after what Pelosi's daughter tweeted. She knows what's up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-07-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Child Sex Trafficking - by Wallfire - 07-10-2019, 12:04 PM