Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Is The Holy Grail...? Sounds Intriguing.
(07-06-2019, 10:02 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 09:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 09:52 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think we lost a lot of knowledge over the centuries in regards of the lay of the lands and it's powers.

I think the same thing, but remain unconvinced that Mr. Duff has found the key. While he has a good general story line, he seems unable or unwilling to articulate the details that would allow it to be independently confirmed or refuted.

He's probably like many others and just trying to sell a book!!
minusculethumbsup

Perhaps if I buy the book the details and information I seek may e contained within the pages of it? Or might there be another book to buy after that to gain that knowledge?

On the maps you posted, I note that the blue line map seems to have a crossing of 3 lines (making 6 radials from that point) over Moundsville, WV, who is so named because of the ancient mounds found there...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is The Holy Grail...? Sounds Intriguing. - by Ninurta - 07-06-2019, 10:10 PM