Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Is The Holy Grail...? Sounds Intriguing.
Interesting video.

I have actually heard odd noises coming from inside the Earth beneath my feet. Of course, since I heard them, they were audible, and so cannot be the same "standing wave sounds" that the narrator speaks of, since he specifies that those sounds are inaudible, below the threshold of human hearing. Still, if the earth produces noises as he claims, and as I have heard, there could be some connection, however intangible.

What I need to know now is WHERE these intersections are located all across the face of the Earth, and WHEN they are at peak harmonics. What I need now are a map and a calendar, and I have to wonder where those may be found. maybe at  www.roryduff.com . I dunno. I'll go look.

ETA: I went, I saw, I was disappointed. There are no maps, no calendars. For 250.00 GBP I could send them a location to have "remotely analyzed", which is not at all what I was interested in. OR I can "buy the book" for a mere 32.50 GBP.

Since Rory is holding on pretty tightly to the information he has gathered, and seems unwilling to teach it to others so they can do for themselves (but is willing to sell the results of an "analysis" to them), I smell a scam here. How disappointing. I wanted to believe... but cannot check it for myself without understanding the principles he claims to be using. One would think that he could write or have written a computer program for location analysis and either give it away across the internet or even sell it for a modest fee to enable folks to do for themselves.

No dice, it seems. I reckon that might significantly cut into the 100.00 - 250.00 GBP fees he is probably raking in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is The Holy Grail...? Sounds Intriguing. - by Ninurta - 07-06-2019, 09:29 PM