Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again
(07-06-2019, 05:54 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" You're reply,,,,,,, "Sad, because now I'm too long in the tooth and gray in the beard to run, jump, and play like I used to, so it'll be relatively easy for them to take me out... but I learned a couple of things over the years that may make it just a little more sporting, and less like shooting a fish in a barrel for them."

We have Gray Hair, that is a fact. Can't run or jump. that is a fact too.
But it is dumb-luck combined with years and years of Surviving Successful Missions and returning with that Knowledge that make us such a Threat.

Not only are we real armed, but we know what to look for and how to use the terrain to our advantage, just like you noticing that Flag and it's location and what is the advantage for that location.
When and If they can take us out, it'll cost them Greatly. 
Sorry, I was Rambling on, these Animals need to be Put-Down.

I believe that our biggest threat to "The Glorious People's Revolution" currently underway in the US is for us to pass that knowledge on to those in the younger generation who are as zealous of guarding their rights and responsibilities as we are. Teaching them what to look for, and how to use it properly is a force-multiplier, far out of proportion to whatever lead we can throw individually. It's sort of like being on an A-Team and going in to train 'Yards or campesinos - they carry the fight after you've taught them how, thus multiplying your own efforts considerably. The only real difference is that it has to be done at home now, rather than off in foreign places.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you kick the fishes asses for years", or something like that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by guohua - 07-05-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-05-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-06-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-06-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-06-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by guohua - 07-06-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by Ninurta - 07-06-2019, 08:24 PM