Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again
(07-06-2019, 07:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote: P.S. - Grace and I went out to town today on our weekly grocery run. I noticed, high up on a mountain top at the berm of a cliff, a Betsy Ross flag. It was barely noticeable, but it was there... right in what I would assess to be an excellent sniper nest with a great field of fire. That's probably why I noticed it - I'm always on the lookout for sniper nests and ambush hides. I may not be as alone in this fight as I thought I could be.

Heh heh heh...

First off, I applaud your position on protecting what is yours and I believe if your stance was taken up nationwide,
a lot of problems would be -at the least, halved.

The rich kids who vent their undeveloped feelings in these sunny-day fracas have no concept of self-responsibility,
an awareness that assists everyone in society and makes a community a better place.
Sadly, these trust-fund millennials just think that their parents will be there forever and the laws that others abide to,
are not for them. It's just to keep the peasants in line.

Secondly, your introspection during a grocery run.
If I may be so bold, why not just soak in the lovely scenery during your trip...? I mean, from the images you provided,
the rural surroundings must be fascinating enough for an outdoors-person such as yourself without the burden of looking
for places to kill people from.
tinyhuh

At this time of year, the foliage will be blooming and looking to widen the range of their individual species.
Animals, birds an insects are busy doing likewise during the fair weather and I'm sure you must agree that the picture
I'm painting of your area would be tainted if I added-in a description of a solitary person waiting on a ridge and surveying
such beauty through a rifle-scope?
tinywhat

Maybe musing on what to purchase at the grocery store may assist passing the time away during the journey?
Leave the concerns of where to place trip-wires and homemade anti-personnel mines for another day and instead,
count how many butterflies you see on your trip.

Just in general, pondering the wonders of nature is always something that can hold the attention for many miles too.
Balmy days in a truck aren't really conducive with thoughts of guerrilla warfare, self-made field-dressings and reflections
on strangulation as the best method of silent-slaying against slicing the larynx with that terrible thing you always carry.
tinybigeyes

Better yet, if the boisterous chaps from the wealthy suburbs do take a wander near your mountain, why not invite them
in for a cup of tea? Through jovial banter and a willingness to appreciate diverse views, I sure detente could be reached
and smiles will be the order of the day.
Remember, that back-field of yours can only accommodate so many unmarked mounds.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by guohua - 07-05-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-05-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-06-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-06-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by BIAD - 07-06-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: The Corrupt MSM got Trumped Again - by guohua - 07-06-2019, 05:54 PM