Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker

[Image: 8b0d19d69523d2fefbfb0791bf3bb28c.jpg]

Austin reads a pad inside an IHOP.. Sighing, "The Black Sheep Squadron.. Lead by this Marine who was.. He would be kicked out of today's military.."

Craig looks at her, "Taking that history class at the college was a good idea still?"

"Prof said I cant take history class to bring up my score .. I.." austin was frustrated sitting her pad on top of Rogue Warrior by richard Marcinko..Taking a fry and dipping it in mayonaise, "I have to prove I understand one aspect of history at my genius sister's level.. This S@#$ is BORING!"

"I was there," Craig sipped a cup of coffee..

"I know.. alex gave me this book when I asked him for help.. Prof wont accept just a book report.. "Austin's eyes glowed, "How the F#$% am I supposed to demonstrate that level of knowledge over history!"

Craig picks up Rogue Warrior, "Alex is bad bad about vague hints.. If you want in.. Honored Mistress of the Grandmaster.. Listen.. You have gotten away with a lot of S@#$ because you are .. Well the Mistress of Littleman.."

Austin smiled moving her hair, "I know.. And much is expected of me it.. I mean.. "

Sitting rogue warrior on top of the pad, "Marcinko made apoint in his books of one thing.."

"Littleman said this before he came back in time.. Marcinko was one of Littleman's hero's.." austin Paused, "The rake thing right.. The resources are there but.. I barely understand littleman.."

A homeless looking man came in and was sat down in austin's line of sight.. "I.. I have enough for a cup of coffee.."

"Isnt that .. I remember the voice.. He.."

"Was one of the officers Littleman had court-martialed and kicked out of the Airforce.." Craig observed the man, "Lt. Colonel Reins.. A legacy officer.. He should not be over here.."

"Wait.. "austin looks at the Lt. colonel, "Craigs.. Invite him to join us.. Pat him down.."

"austin.." craig shakes his head, "What are you.."

"Lt. colonel reins.." austin called out the man's name.. He looks down and away, "Join me .. I.. I need to talk with you.."

Lt. colonel reins stood, "I will leave.. I.."

Craig stood up, "Ms. Parker said come over here.."

Several of the people got nervous as the Lt. colonel walked over, "Listen.."

He was patted down by Craig who pulled out a chair afterwords, "SIT!"

Reins did not look austin in the eyes..

"Lt. colonel look at me," austin glared at the man as her eyes glowed..

Reins looked up and swallowed hard, "Mam.. Your.. I am mad.. I.. My father was executed and my mother was executed.."

"Why," austin coldly spoke.. "Your answer.. Not the official one."

Craig shut the section things for privacy..

"They.. Dad had to know the day would come," Reins looked back down.. "My.. Mother was selling secrets.. Listen.. Ok.. Yes.. I knew what Jellico was doing.. I was ordered by my father.. " Looking austin in her glowing eyes, "Fine.. I enjoyed the money.. And the whores.."

"Perfect," austin warmly smiled.. "Do you want back in?"

Reins was wide eyed, "I.. In the military.. I.. "

"Who is responsible for the boat you are in," austin asked coldly?

"I.. Your Littleman.. But.. F@#$.. " Lt. colonel reins took a deep breath, "Listen you are F#$5ing with me.. I.."

"Craig.. Use my resources right.. " austin picks up the tablet pad, "Sue is training musketeers.. If I pull strings are you willing to do what ever is necessary to pass thi stest Prof gave me.. Are you willing to do what ever is necessary for the people you LET down.."

"austin, Craig was confused..

"Sue needs to test his honor teaching programs.. I got guinea pigs.. Well.. Lt. colonel reins will.. " Austin's eyes glowed, "If you are in I will handle littleman.. but understand You .. As it keeps being rubbed in my face," Have to meet me halfway.. And you.. You will owe me a favor to be called in at anytime!"

Hope filled Reins eyes, "Ms. Parker.. I.."

Austin sat the pad down.. taking out her cell phone, "REBA.. Darling Step Daughter.."

a micro hologram appeared that looked like an older version of austin, "Mother dearest.."

"I need to speak with Richard Marcinko, Admiral McCann, Sue, And.. " austin thought for a second, "General Helleck.."

Lt. colonel reins was wide eyed as the pad kicked on..

"Gentlemen.. This is an official Call From Ausitn Parker," REBA spoke coldly.. "thank you for listening.."

"The little blonde Littleman was F#$%ing, "Marcinko's gruff voice spoke..

"Honored Mistress of the Grandmaster, " sue politely spoke..

"Ms. Parker.. I am a busy man," the old admiral spoke..

Halleck was very quiet..

"Listen.. I have to prove I have a demonstrated knowledge of history equal to my genius sister to get into a class I need," austin was not very happy.. "Well.. I was watching a youtube video.. I.. If Lt. colonel reins helps me.. I have a suggestion.. You reform the blacksheep squadron for the science command.. Sue can field test his training programs.. Final test for operational status to be test by Marcinko.. General Halleck, since it is a marine corps unit is the CO.. And Admiral McCann.."

"Young Lady," Admiral McCann sat back.. "Listen.. Lt. colonel reins.."

"Will do anything to get back in.. You need a strike force that is expendable but reliable.. " austin was hopeful, "We.."

"I am done.. Austin.." General Halleck sighed, "I appreciate your efforts.. Good luck with your history thing.."

"Same," Admiral McCann cut off..

Marcinko was thinking.. "Get someone else to approve.. Call me back with DETAILS.."

Marcinko dropped the line..

Austin shook her head, "Sue.."

"Honored mistress.. I.. I have to agree with Marcinko.. We need details.. I do need to test my program.. " Looking at austin from the pad, "We have no resources.. It will.. Well Call me back with a plan.. In two hours.."

"Thank you Sue," austin took a deep breath as she cut the line..

"They are not even," The Lt. colonel started to stand..

"Where are you going?" Austin glared as her eyes glowed again, "I.. God littleman is a bad influence.. Two no's, a maybe, and a yes.."

"that is," Rein's sat back down.. "How much does that soul speak cross over.."

"Lt.colonel US Air-force," Austin grins.. "REBA.. we need a cross reference.. Present DoD files with historical.. Uhm.. Profiles of .. Lt. colonel.."

"You are serious.. Who is this sue," Reins was hit in the back of the head..

"Focus.." Craig called out..

"you.. you are a Templar guarding austin.. S@#$.. Sue is.. one of you now.. You will need a .. Well a modern blacksheep will need the.." reins paused as a waitress knocked politely, "My coffee.. I.."

"Order some food from The waitress.. I will pay.. We are gonna be here for a littlebit.. " austin grins , "I have a few ideas for the search parameters.." Seeing doubt, "build the product.. then sell it.. There is a war game in one month at Eglin for special forces.. You still can forge General Heller's signature right?"

"Ba-Ba Blacksheep," Reins gleefully responded..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Millennium Challenge 2002

[Image: 80e8446b42b7fe9ed76a548403bdfb9d.jpg]

"austin," A twelve year old looking girl with dirty brown hair had a huge grin.. "Remind me to tell you exactly how Littleman got his doctorate in basket weaving.. I will have Doctor Cruz sign off on your Military history credit!"

A four star General was pissed, "Austin Artemis Parker.. You.. Littleman is not here.. You.. "

"It is just a friendly Game of capture the flags," Austin sipped an ice tea with an evil smile..

Sirens went off in the back ground..

Over a walkie talkie, "We are poor little lambs who have lost our way.."

Sounds of weapons fire filled the air..

"We are under attack.. Who the F#$% is this.."

Craig smiled evilly, "Three weeks Rufus.. Three weeks of training time.."

General Heller was wide eyed..

"This is Blacksheep One.. Recon is down, flags retrieved.. " Lt. colonel Rein's voice comes over the walkie talkie, "This is to Air force Sneek and peek.. It is just us now.. SEAL's, Rangers, Para rescue.. We got them.. "

"this was not the purpose of the war game," A pissed off officer in a Naval Uniform Growled.. His name tag read Mayer," General.."

"You do NOT get to pull what you pulled during the Millennium Challenge, Admiral.." An older Marine with Three stars spoke on a walkie Talkie, "You are Authorized to proceed my little Black sheep.. "

"Proceeding as Ordered Lt. general Van Ripper," Blacksheep one responded..

"You think you can you can beat us Lt. colonel Reins.. We are not Sneak and peak.. We are under General Riechs command.. We are the.." The sound of a paintball hitting filled the air, "You mother.."

"You are dead Colonel," A voice spoke coldly.. "Please follow the rules and stop all communications.."

"You will not get away with this," Admiral Mayer was pissed..

REBA's voice spoke, "Two more for the blacksheep.. Three blacksheep down.. General Riechs gate guards are putting up a fight.. Wait.. Two more 51's are down.. Blacksheep had a suicide paintball bomb they tripped.."

Austin smiled, "General.. Did I get my military history correct.."

"You," Admiral Mayer was not very happy.. "You arranged this.."

"You are getting beat by a teenaged cheerleader trying to pass a test so she can take a history class.." Lt. General Van Riper grinned evilly, "With no military training.. And Ms. Parker's Blacksheep want their lives back in the military.."

REBA's voice fills the air.. The exercise is over.. The black sheep have.." Stopping for a second, "Not total failure.. Lt. Colonel reins did go down.. And There are no survivors.. defending the flags.. And.. As you can see Lt. colonel Reins set off smoke bombs all over Eglin's main facility.. Wait.. One member of Blacksheep is still standing.. The judge misruled.. She was hit in her artifical leg.. BLACKSHEEP have won the Capture the flag.."

Van riper grinned again, "Ms. Parker.. I will personally speak with This professor.. I give you military C.." austin got a look on her face at the comment, "Little Lady.. It is a Marine corps A-plus.."

One of the Officers all in black was pissed off, "Lt. Genreal.. Van ripper? I.. Good morning sir.."

"John.. relax.. Recon lost I know.. But," Van ripper waved a hand to Austin.. "Thanks to this little ladies efforts.. We have our Blacksheep back colonel.. Simper Fi.. "

"Simper fi.." the colonel had a confuse dlook on his face, "Sir.. No one has ever beat the 51'ers.. We.."

"With one survivor," REBA added in..

A hologram appeared of a very pissed off Four star General, "austin.. You.."

"General Riechs.. The Blacksheep are being lead by an Air -force officer," Austin quickly spoke.. "Trained by a former SEAL.. "

Another pissed off Air force colonel painted in different colors came in, "This.. General.."

"Colonel .." austin spoke quietly as her eyes glowed, "Your half brother is the leader of this crop of Blacksheep.."

The colonel stopped, "My little brother is a drunk.. He was kicked out by.." The colonel Stopped and hit the mike on his shoulder, " Bubba.. you.."

"Hey Don," Lt. colonel reins spoke through the mike..

"Mother F#$5er.. my own little sniveling traitorous brother," Don the colonel laughed..

"We will restart this exercise.. " Admiral Mayer was not very happy, "And.."

"I do NOT think so," General riechs forcibly spoke.. "We lost.. Reasons do NOT matter"

"General Riechs.." Admiral Mayer was not very happy, "This girl had no authority.. To organize a team.. I want her thrown in Jail.."

Admiral Mayer went wide eyed when his XO had stepped aside a foot..

He looked around noticing The MP's went grim faced, "What.."

The Rear Admiral  held his hand up to the MP's to stop, "General Heller.. For the record.. We do not support this course of action.. I think the Admiral needs a medical check up."

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 07-15-2019, 12:30 AM