Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker
Craig's voice filled the air in an ancient language from the living room..

Austin stopped and shook her head, "Jess.. Stacy.." austin goes back to drying off her shaved legs..

"Lodge brother..  Marshall Craig," A female voice switches to an ancient language..

"You..Marshall.. Little lady I.. May ignorance indeed be the flame that lights our path in the darkness indeed honored .. Honored Lodge.. Lodge sister," Craig spoke slowly..

"As long as you do not get mad at me for burning down Jack's shed.." Jessica/ Stacy's voice floats into the bathroom.. "He has not been born yet Uncle Craig.. You old dog.."

The old man is oddly quiet for a few seconds, "Do you know how old I am.. Their are younger dogs .. I.."

"Both father and the Grandmaster Templar Prefer steady hands.. Not to mention Mr. I am Lizard people and did not tell anyone.. We will take an old Lizard any day of the week over those young pups.."

From the bed Tiffany yawns, "Lizard people.. That.. Oh.. Good morning Stacy.."

"Good morning Auntie tiffany Dos.. And no I am not entering any bedroom dad was in till I am sure mama is dressed.. I learned that lesson when I was seven," Stacy/ Jessica responds.. "You may come inside Auntie Coral.. Relax mother it is not TORA.."

Austin reaches down grabbing her Bikini bottom's.. She slides into them as the sound of the door opens.. Reaching over and grabbing her bikini top, "Guest.. Stacy Regina colt.."

"Jessica.." A new voice calls out, "Why .. I mean I know my younger brother was your date to.."

Your son was my date to the The Tesla institute.." Jessica/ Stacy's voice was clear..

She switches to a third language..

"Just stop littleone.. You are butchering the language," The voice of Coral filled the air.. "Like .. You are one of us?"

Austin walks out of the bedroom, "Really Tiffany.."

"I have the whole bed to myself now," tiffany giggled as the door shut..

[Image: 89e3f27beefb94d5b052906e22279c0d.jpg]

Austin saw the Templar guarding her swallow hard..

"You.. You are on your second life," Craig asked..

In the language Jessica was trying to speaking in, Coral responded..

Craig laughed, "I like older women.. I am on my first life.."

Coral smiled not meaning to, "Jessica.. Match maker.. My .. "

Austin looked Coral in the eyes as she catches for half a second as Coral has her eyes change for half a second, "What.. I.."

"Soul speak mother.. Do not be rude.. You saw her eyes change," Stacy responded.. "Auntie Coral.. It is a long story.. From my father and from this body.. I am a mutt. Pure bred mutt.."

Coral instinctually stuck her tongue out, "Templar.. I do like younger men.."

Jessica shook her head, "That is the left over pheremones from those three.. And yes I am cheating.."

"Stacy," Austin took a deep breath.. "Your.. Your father?"

"I do not get into the middle of your fights," Jessica/ Stacy responds moving her black hair.. "He is back on his mission.. Auntie .. Auntie Esfers.. He just saved the underground transport system from new York to San diego.."

"That is just a conspiracy theory," Coral interjected..

"Old lady," Craig took a deep breath.. "Mam.. Stacy?"

"The EX turtle suffered an act of sabotage.. Dad made sure.." Looking at her mother, "He made sure Esfers did not suffer the amount of radiation she was supposed.. She will be able to have children.. As for the traitors.. Lets just say Admiral Farnsworth is arguing with the whole Navy.. They should be shot.. He is refusing to turn them over.. He sent them to a friend of his.."

"Admiral Korrin in the Marianas trench," Austin shook her head.. "Craig.. I.. Can the Templars help Admiral farnsworth.. I.. Their was an issue of the radiation leaking out and causing a spike in cancer in San diego.. I.. I have no authority to.."

"The Templars were the ones who delivered him Madam Mistress of the Grandmaster," Craig smiled evilly.. "We have an operation underway.. Even in the middle of .. Your lover left it in my hands so.. Let say .." Sighing, "Yes I am acting marshall for the Templar's.. "

"The Templars are fighting among themselves you cant," Coral turned her head sideways.. "The conclave has alread quietly voted.. If Butters passes his quest.. He is grand master.."

"Coral.. We.. My fellow Homo Sapien Reptilius have people who need new Identities.. MAMG was all for it.. "

"The Templars.. Oh, "Coral took a deep breath.. "Because Littleman's Great grandfather and Great Great grand are one of us.. Even as Exile.. Due to our friendship with the Templars and Masons since olden times.. "

"Littleman.. I mean the .. F#$% it littleman.. Asked us to help them switch id.. " Craig smiled standing pouring himself a cup of coffee, "They will most likely will beat the charges but it will end their careers.. "

"Moving them to the civilian world freely," Coral licked her teeth.. "He is indeed one of us.. Who asked who.."

"Dad most likely reached out in peace," Jessica chuckled..

"Such an operation would leave them exposed," austin shook her head.. "That is dangerous.."

"Not since Alex will demand them brought for trial.. Post illegal torture," Craig chuckled.. "Covering up any inconsistencies.. And all it will cost them is a favor to doc each.. "

"Doctor Gera will not lie," Austin responded.. "He is.."

"Mama.. He is very professional.. He will not share their medical history.. Nor will he share his scans.. Doc will saw they are healthy specimens, minus some minor issues.. For their age, body weight exctra.."

"Doc.. Will not share his patients information with out their permission," Austin chuckled.. "Everyone knows that.. He .. Some police officer tried to serve him a warrant.. I was their .. Poor guy drew the short straw.. Alex accepted for Doc.."

Coral looked at Austin, "I heard rumors that Alex.. We know he is De'chez son.. Why would he accept it.."

"Because Doc was their on behalf of his Father technically," Craig grinned.. "He is his father's Ambassador on earth.. Alex then handed the warrant over to Captain MacCann.. NCIS was ordered to full investigate every aspect of that case.. The judge and prosecutor tried to withdraw the warrant.. "

"As NCIS arrested them," Austin chuckled.. "Alex is a little S@#$.. So far.. What is it.. Five police officer, the DA, The Judge, Eighteen associated criminals.."

"And the man they wrote the warrant for turned states evidence for immunity," Craig could not help himself.. "For his outstanding traffic tickets.. Both of them.. MAMG is very thorough.. Witness protection for two F#$%ing speeding tickets.. " Coral looked at Craig a little wide eyed, "Old lady.. they did not ask De'chez to serve anyone in an area he controls.. He.. Lets just say the old dog is back.. They siezed half the counties budget to pay for the investigation.. "

"His son is only fourteen.. Wait.. His territory and they have not been payng him his cut.. So he took over the whole county," Coral was wide eyed.. "I.. We had heard Little alex is the future leader of the free world.. He.."

"Why do you think our elders listen to him," Craig shakes his head looking at Austin..

"That is bullS@#$.. Their is no matriarchy secretly controlling the world," austin chuckles.. "Andros is iffy on it.."

coral looks at tiffany as she walks out wearing one of lillitleman's green lantern T-shirts and Bikini bottoms, "A matriarchy.."

"A rumor.. It appears that Admiral Creast may have arranged for Alex's conception," Craig sipps his coffee taking down a coffee cup for Tiffany.. I mean look around us.. Littleman a templar and mason legacy, Alex, and Helos a war machine of the Franklin trust all friends and Rufus being female.. Madam chairman.. Stacked god Blessed deck.. It fits to well.."

coral went wide eyed, "Jessica.. Or Stacy.. Is it.."

Jessica smiles and walks over to Tiffany, "T2.. Morning.. I.. I hope you will join us for breakfast or brunch.. I.. I never got to know you.."

The two hugged..

Coral blinked again and austin caught the changes in her eyes, "You get one DATE craig.. That is it.. To sweep me off my feet.."

"What makes you think I will kneel to the matriarchy.. Unless well," Craig looks at her, "I.. Might can make an exception Lizard lady.. If you are able to lay eggs...."

"you know D@#$ well," Coral stopped and licked her teeth.. "What makes you think you will get that far.. I eat my husbands.. Over a nice saute.."

"I never mentioned marriage.. Maybe a spot for third mistress," Craig chuckled evilly..

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 07-06-2019, 11:24 PM