Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020
Wow.

I was all bummed out (that's a technical term, from the '60's i think) that the video had been taken down. That is to be expected, I suppose, in a thread on YouTube censorship...

But then, like a ray of light at dawn (something I have not seen in a couple of years, I might add), in ride the White Knights of Rogue's Nation with another link!

I'm going to watch it... right now... and attempt to archive it for when the Evil On Earth tries to zap it again.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 - by Ninurta - 06-26-2019, 07:13 AM