Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Results of the UK's European Members Election 2019.
Gordi as I see it and I stress its only as I see it. The EU could not care less if the UK left, the EU has achieved what it wants with the UK. The British people and culture has been crushed by the mass immigration PC and multiculturalism.
The only reason the EU is making it so hard is as a warning to other countries, that have not yet been destroyed
The UK had the best police, best armed forces, and an excellent medical and social, and educational system. Now thanks to the EU most third world countries have better.
South Ireland sold its soul to the EU so it could give the finger to the English, now after 40 odd years the Irish culture is almost dead, indeed in 40 years time there will no longer be an Irish culture. 
The only way Scotland can have Independence with the minimum pain is to join the EU, and in 20 years time the Scottish culture will be no more.
Its interesting that the countries leading the fight agenst their culture been destroyed are all ex USSR states or states that were under under USSR influence.  They see what is happening because its the same system as used by the USSR but with a smile and nice packaging.
A bit of  news from Finland, a very influential member of Finlands richest family, who advice's government policy stated that "It was a mistake for Finland to join the Euro"
Now the only reason for him to say that is he sees that Finland will be leaving the EU or the EU will fail in the near future, and having the Euro will make it harder.
I found this an interesting read, check the GMB photo
https://twitter.com/ramzpaul

I think you understand what im talking about. The EU does not kill fast but slowly replaces the original people

Be well and safe highlander  minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Results of the UK's European Members Election 2019. - by Wallfire - 05-31-2019, 09:46 AM