Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Results of the UK's European Members Election 2019.
(05-28-2019, 12:36 PM)gordi Wrote: Wow, are you in for a shock. LOL

The Scots are are strong and proud as ever.
They have been deceived by the lies of WM and their media puppets for decades, but (as I mentioned above) I can sense a real build-up of frustration at that.
There is a REAL sense of resentment and anger. One look at the results on that EU election map of the UK should show you that real Scots are voting in their droves for an alternative to WM domination. (If they are sad/lost/controlled/guided/child-like - then why/how are they voting for a completely different future than England? The patterns on that map cannot be any clearer.)

Confidence?
Emotional Strength?
Are you kidding me??
Can you not see the movement of opinion behind the numbers on these EU election results?

As soon as Brexit is confirmed, that will constitute a major material change to the circumstances of the UK Union.
The Scottish Government has already declared that this will trigger a new Scottish Independence Referendum - BUT it will be set up and run by THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT, NOT WM like last time.
I am very confident that a Scottish Election, run by Scots for Scots will be fair and decisive.
Scotland will declare Independence from the UK in the not-too-distant future, and I've NEVER been more confident of that.

Can I just say that I think it's quite sad that England and Scotland seem to be drifting apart?
But sometimes, (as with all kinds of relationships...) there comes a time where the two partners want different futures for their own health & happiness.
That time has now come. IMHO.

minusculebeercheers
G

As you can see -and I'm a victim too of the propaganda, the Westminster narrative has been sown for a very long time.
minusculebeercheers

In the spirit of honesty, there are announcements -at times, of Scottish Parliamentary community-benefiting decisions,
but they're reported in a flat, neutral manner without the usual biased commentary from television Journalists.

They do seem to like Nicola Sturgeon, however, the questions are pretty tame and when she twists a bland query towards
Scottish independence, they move away from discussing it seriously.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Results of the UK's European Members Election 2019. - by BIAD - 05-28-2019, 12:52 PM