Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Isaac Kappy: Death Becomes More Mysterious
Interesting reveal!  Could Isaac Kappy be in witness protection? This is what my "gut" has told me the entire time since his "death".

Kappy has information on all kinds of pedophiles and sex traffickers in Holly Weird, so maybe they took him in witness protection so he can testify against these people. minusculethinking 

He left an Instagram message (posted above) apologizing to people for what he had done just before he disappeared, and he was very distraught regarding his actions. He said he is a traitor to the "Q movement".
He said we'd know what it was around July 4th. Now we have this information coming out today that Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested again.

Jeffery Epstein Arrested Agan

The Phoenix Enigma released this video today where he speaks with a lady who says she spoke with Kappy several hours after his reported  "death" took place, but before it was released to the public the next day. Backs up my gut feelings.

I suggest you watch this one NOW before it's taken down, download, and save it. If he's in witness protection, it won't be up long before it's removed by the three letter agencies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isaac Kappy: Death Becomes More Mysterious - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-07-2019, 03:55 AM