Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(11-07-2022, 11:27 AM)BIAD Wrote: It's a doozy and has been brewing quietly for some time. A couple of days ago, the British media announced that three 'Cluedo' cards from the popular game had been discovered during a Daily Mail investigation of the mystery surrounding the supposed-murderer Lord Lucan.

"A facial recognition expert" - that being AI, not a human, but programmed by a human who is “never wrong”..."It's unbelievable, but it's science." LOL. Yea, ok. And of course "15 to 20 PhD students" couldn't possibly be wrong. ScIeNcE!

Generate a Fake Human

Ya know, it's always amused me how in the hell the "Daily Mail" of all news outlets always seems to acquire an Exclusive and often the first to publish an updated scoop on most any sensational emotional story, especially when it involves sex (Ghislaine Maxwell hit pieces) and/or a gruesome kill mystery story, AND especially such stories originating from the USA! And they always have plenty of pics. Across the pond the NY Post is often the first outlet to run a version of the DM story and if too spicy such as with the socialite class then their sister pub "Page Six" picks it up.

What is even more intriguing to me is who owns the Daily Mail.

Luv me some aristocrat insider scoops who you know play cover for the GCHQ spooks and their frens across the pond.

Quote:The paper is owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust. Jonathan Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere, a great-grandson of one of the original co-founders Harold Sidney Harmsworth, is the current chairman and controlling shareholder of the Daily Mail and General Trust, while day-to-day editorial decisions for the newspaper are usually made by a team led by the editor, Geordie Greig, who succeeded Paul Dacre in September 2018.

Quote:Jonathan Harold Esmond Vere Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere (born 3 December 1967), is a British aristocrat and inheritor of a newspaper and media empire founded by his great-grandfather Harold Sidney Harmsworth.

He has non-domicile (non-dom) tax status and owns his media businesses through a complex structure of offshore holdings and trusts.

[Image: X5Pti7A.jpg]

A coronet of 16 "pearls" touching one another, nine being seen in representation. I have a long standing obsession with the "X-Steganography symbolism that has led me down many rabbit holes & labyrinths. Not sure on meaning of "4 bees" in British heraldry.

The Bees of Napoleon

Daily Mail somewhat reminds me of Robert Maxwell's media empire.

Quote:Harold Sidney Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Rothermere had open support for fascism and praise for Nazism and the British Union of Fascists contributed to the popularity of those views in the 1930s. That ambition for which Rothermere became best known was not successful, and he died in Bermuda early in the war.

Rothermere visited and corresponded with Hitler on multiple occasions, such as after the 1930 elections that saw the Nazi Party dramatically increase the number of its seats in the Reichstag, which Rothermere welcomed. In gratitude for this foreign support, Hitler granted Rothermere an exclusive interview. On another occasion, on 1 October 1938, Rothermere sent Hitler a telegram in support of Germany's invasion of the Sudetenland, and expressed the hope that "Adolf the Great" would become a popular figure in Britain.

Quote:Geordie Greig born 16 December 1960 in Lambeth, London, Greig is the son of Sir Carron Greig and Monica Stourton, granddaughter of the 24th Lord Mowbray, Segrave and Stourton. Members of his father's family have been royal courtiers for three generations — including his twin sister Laura, who was a lady-in-waiting to Diana, Princess of Wales. He attended Eton College and St Peter's College, Oxford.

In October 2019, Greig said that he hoped the Daily Mail would overtake The Sun as Britain's best-selling newspaper. The Daily Mail's profits were reported as stable in 2019, while other tabloids "suffered". Greig observed: "We do defy gravity... Murdoch always used to say there would be two groups standing in the end. Maybe that's going to be right." In June 2020, The Guardian reported that the Daily Mail had overtaken The Sun as the UK's best-selling paper that May. Greig hailed it as a "historic moment" for the newspaper.

In 2005, The Observer newspaper termed Greig "Britain's most connected man".

On 25 November 1995 he married Kathryn Terry, who is originally from Texas; the couple have three children, a son, Jasper, and twin daughters, Monica and Octavia. Greig and his family live in Notting Hill, London.

The long history of the Daily Mail campaigning against the interests of working people
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-19-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 05-17-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 05-18-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 06-08-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 11-21-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 11-21-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-24-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-24-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-07-2022, 08:23 PM