Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(06-28-2022, 08:51 AM)BIAD Wrote: Well he's back and just in time for the silly season, although it seems 2022 is an entirely different outlay of these strange types of stories.
Luckily, no strong and brave lesbians were traumatised this time and the narrative of the encounter has changed back to women being
vulnerable unless they are with men. Phew... it's like a reset or something.
tinybiggrin

Quote:RETURN OF THE GIMP Masked weirdo in latex bodysuit returns to terrorise a quiet village

'A masked weirdo clad in a black latex bodysuit has returned to terrorise a quiet village, say police. The pervert -dubbed “Gimp Man” -walked
up to Kiera Elston, 19, and her boyfriend as they walked home at 1am. It was the 16th sighting of the sinister mystery man since 2018 in and
near Yatton in Somerset.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11575]
Let's hope he's washed it since last year.

Teaching assistant Kiera, who fled home with her boyfriend, said: “It was the most terrifying experience of my life. “I’ve got the image in my head
of him walking towards me and staring.“I dread to think what would have happened if I’d been on my own. "I’m still really shaken up by it."
One woman managed to take a snap of the gimp in 2019.

Two men were arrested that year on suspicion of indecency but no one was charged. Police said a search turned up nothing after Sunday’s latest
sighting...'
The Sun:

As the night of Ghosts and Goblins draws nearer, the fiend in the rubber-suit steps out of the shadows once more.

Quote:Pictured: Gimp Man 'is spotted flopping to the floor, writhing and grunting by stunned 19-year-old'
as police arrest man in his 30s in hunt for bodysuited figure who has terrified Somerset villages

*Teen claims he had encounter with man wearing 'gimp suit' in Cleeve, Somerset
*The man dressed in a bodysuit 'arched his body and flopped to the ground'
*Now the 19-year-old says the 'invisible threat' is causing fear in the community
*Police have arrested a man in his 30s and are carrying out extra patrols

[Image: 63946975-11365475-image-a-12_1666964716739.jpg]
Flipping and flopping better than any politician.

'A teenager says he had a 'freaky' late night encounter with a man wearing a 'gimp suit' who was 'unpredictable,
flopping to the floor, writhing and grunting'. The 19-year-old says he initially thought the unknown man was drunk
when he allegedly approached him and his friend in Cleeve, North Somerset, at about 00.25 on Tuesday.

He claims the man 'took a step up on the pavement, arched his body and flopped to the ground, without putting
his hands out to catch himself'. Similar sightings of a person wearing a full body suit with a face covering have
previously been reported in nearby villages Claverham and Yatton in 2019, 2021 and 2022.

In the latest incident, the teen, who did not want to be named, described the man as dressed in a shiny, dark
bodysuit spanning from head to toe which was covered in mud, along with blue latex gloves.
He told the BBC the man had an 'earthy' smell that remained even after he had gone.

'I don't want this guy to be seen as a bogey man...but this kind of thing, this invisible threat that he could be
anywhere…it's indirectly causing fear,' the teenager added. 'It's not just about the encounter, but the effect it
has in waves through the community. It's quite gut-wrenching.'

The teen said they felt worried and in shock but because of the 'absurdity' of the incident also ended up laughing. 
Officers raced to the scene along with a dog unit and police helicopter and carried out a search. A man in his 30s
was arrested from an address in the local area on suspicion of causing a public nuisance. He has since been
released on bail but is subject to a night-time curfew, and is not allowed to leave his home between 9pm and 6am.

Acting Inspector Lee Kerslake, of the neighbourhood policing team, said: 'We responded quickly to this report due
to its similarity with other previous incidents which have caused significant alarm and distress to members of the public.

'No one has been physically harmed during any of these incidents but we know they have caused concern to the local
community and we are determined to identify the individual or individuals responsible and stop them. 'We continue to
keep an open mind about the intentions of the man on Millier Road and whether the incident is linked to any others.

'To reassure the community, we will be carrying out extra patrols in the area and anyone concerned about this, or any
other incident, is encouraged to speak to an officer. 'Anyone who saw a man acting suspiciously in the Cleeve, Claverham
or Yatton areas overnight Monday/Tuesday or has CCTV, doorbell footage or dashcam which could help our inquiry is
asked to get in touch.'

It comes after 19-year-old Kiera Elston and her boyfriend Lewis Webb encountered a masked man dressed in a gimp
suit while walking home in the village of Yatton at around 1am on June 26. The pair were left terrified by the creepy
occurrence and ran away to get away from the bizarre man, who Kiera says looked 'proud' with his arms outstretched.

'It was the most terrifying experience of my life,' she told the Daily Star after the incident.
'I've got the image in my head of him walking towards me and staring. I dread to think what would have happened if
I'd been on my own. I'm still really shaken up by it.' Her boyfriend Lewis was left similarly worried, saying they were
lucky that they were with each other at the time.

A 'gimp man' has been 'terrorising' sleepy villages in the West Country over the last few years.
There have been suspected sightings of the man in Claverham last year and in 2019, with police searches for the person
responsible coming up empty. Two people were arrested and released without charge. One person who was targeted
in July 2019 even managed to get a picture of the supposed 'gimp man', showing him dressed in an all-black latex suit,
with a mask covering his entire face...'
Daily Mail:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 10-29-2022, 06:22 PM