Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(09-03-2022, 05:53 PM)BIAD Wrote: Seriously, did we really go to the moon?!!
tinylaughing

Quote:MAKING KISS-TORY I have the world’s biggest lips after having 30 ACID injections
–and now I am planning to get even more surgery

'A Barbie doll wannabe who has had 30 acid injections to get the "world's biggest lips" is planning on getting even more surgery.
Andrea Ivanova, 23, from Bulgaria, claims to have set the record for the whopping number of hyaluronic acid injections in her lips.
The Sun:

Move over Mick Jagger. Sad synthetic abomination. The End is nigh. Oh yes, IT is coming. The pendulum will eventually swing back without discrimination & merciless.

Rats, Hope, and Despair at The End of the World.

[Image: uM7Q37L.jpg]

Quote:....
The Beautiful Ones

I can’t help but think that this place is the human version of The Rat Utopia. In 1958, John Calhoun, an ethologist, started to build his Rat Utopia with the help of the National Institute of Mental Health. (The Secret of NIMH & MKULTRA mad science) They purchased property in Maryland for Calhoun to turn into his experimental rat heaven.

Calhoun would drop rats into a pre-fab world where food and water and shelter was always available. He’d keep them free from disease and watch the population grow. He noticed behavioral patterns emerge as the population increased, and as the “overcrowding” persisted he came up with the idea of the “behavioral sink.” This meant that at a certain point, due to population density, a civilization would collapse under its own weight.

“Behavioral sink,” I think, is just another way of saying the end of the world as we know it. By the late 1960s, Calhoun eventually turned his rat heavens into mouse heavens. The peak of these utopia universes became what he called Universe 25. He would drop eight mice — four males, four females — into one of his “universes.” Once again, these universes would be free of any need and any disease. The mice would be allowed to live a life unconcerned with the savagery of the wild world. The only limitation that these mice would eventually be confronted with was that of space. The population would double in size every 55 days.

I wondered what an evolutionary biologist would have to say about hope, despair, rat experiments, and the end of humanity, so I reached out to Bret Weinstein. (Weinstein and his wife Heather Heying have a forthcoming book called A Hunter-Gatherer’s Guide to the 21st Century: Evolution and the Challenges of Modern Life.)

The Hope Experiment

When I try to look at humanity as a whole, it seems like becoming a risk averse species will be our downfall. We must be able to mitigate risk and fear with hope and culture in order to send the next generation into the chaos of existence.

But none of that really matters if a majority of us have become, or are becoming, the beautiful ones. Weinstein points to birth control as an invention that might be something that’s led to what Calhoun would’ve called the “equilibrium.”
“Well, I’ll tell you what,” Weinstein said. “I think our hope needs to be decoupled from the actual evidence that there’s a positive ending to all this.”
Full article worth a read: SHANE CASHMAN: THE BEAUTIFUL ONES IN UNIVERSE 25

I think the "beautiful ones" are not just some of the elites to NY socialites & Hollywood actors, but also many of these prominent young Youtubers & Tik Tok'ers with the beautifying filters that have traumatized themselves due to mass media psychosis (psychological effects of density in confined space) into becoming part of John Calhoun's mouse utopia universes. I think we are entering the behavioral sink..It's happening, has happened. Since Covid started much of the population (5yrs old to 90) have probably uploaded much of our identities to big tech/intel apparatus than perhaps ever in the history of the Internet. The Internet is the real space now, the Matrix has captured many, like a spider web, but many are still unaware, horribly divided, lost souls that refuse to wake up. The Internet is a 'web' and we all know the purpose of a web.

John B. Calhoun Film 7.1 [edited], (NIMH, 1970-1972) [skip to 8:54)

Regards to the beautifying trend of social media girls...Sam Hyde (Nov 2020) Shows You The Perfect World Where You Own Nothing And Rent Everything:

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-19-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 05-17-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 05-18-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 06-08-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 11-21-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 11-21-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-24-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-24-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 09-03-2022, 10:13 PM