Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(06-28-2022, 08:51 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 10:27 AM)BIAD Wrote: Now look... I don't want you panicking over this, just remain calm and let the Police look after your feelz.

This sort of thing happens from time-to-time and we just have to trust the media and get through it together.
We can do this, just breath steadily and know that other terrifying things happen around the world that are
sometimes... just sometimes, worse.

I suppose we can only give thanks to the poor victim of this incident that she had the wherewithal to obtain
a picture of the culprit and discuss her terrible ordeal with multiple media outlets.
That's the same news companies that ask the important questions below, the same on-the-ground-reporters
who know that up-to-date information is paramount.

Forget about the coronavirus virus and the Iowa debacle, this recycled tale is far more important.
tinyhuh

Quote:Hunt goes on for latex-clad gimp that terrorised villagers - what we know so far.

The gimp has apparently laid low since his last sighting in July last year.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7142]
What kind of monster would behave this way?

'The identity of a latex-clad gimp who sparked fear among residents it terrorised in a quiet Somerset village
remains unknown. There were a number of reports of a person dressed head-to-toe in rubber approaching a
number of people at night over the course of several months.

The last reported incident was in July 2019, when a person in a black latex bodysuit and mask touching his groin
reportedly approached a young woman on the streets.

Abi Conroy, 23, claimed she was confronted by the man wearing fetish gear - who she said was 'grunting and
breathing heavily', reports Somerset Live.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7143]
A map showing where the horrific incidents occurred and Abi Conroy and her wife, Pip, 22, who now feel
paranoid about going out at night. Just two average lesbians with average lives.

How many incidents have been reported and what has happened?
Police  revealed there were 14 incidents reported where people were approached by a man in disguises since
November 2018 - one of which was a black bodysuit. Abi Conroy's wife Pip told the Daily Mail that the issue
had been ongoing for years.
When Pip reported the incident to police, an officer referred to the suspect as 'Gimp Man'.

Pip said: "He said it's been an ongoing issue for the past four years and that it's normally animals involved, or he'd
let himself into people's gardens and has been seen humping their grass or breathing on their window sills, strange
things like that."

How did people react?
Residents of the village spoke out about being scared to walk home alone with the gimp on the loose, and various
stories emerged about freakish encounters.
Speaking to the BBC, Abi said: "He kept coming towards me and was touching his groin, grunting and breathing heavy.

"As I tried to take a step back he was right in front of my face and he put his leg forward.
"I was just trying to assess the situation in my head quickly. "Everything was running through my head.
"I thought: 'This is it, I'm going to get attacked'. "Every time I close my eyes I just see that face."

Bristol Live described the victim as "panicked" by her ordeal, which took place in a dark lane.
"It's not just a man jumping out at me going boo," she said, "every time I close my eyes I just see that face."

MMA enthusiast claimed to beat up gimp
Other residents appeared less fearful, with one MMA enthusiast  claiming to have beaten up a man believed to be the
same culprit. Cameron Graham said he 'kicked him in the face' when he spotted the man lying on the floor of a car park
on his way home from the pub.

He said: “I was just walking along and there was this bloke lying on the ground in a car park next to a field.
“He was wearing a full gimp suit - latex and everything. “He tried to get up but I was having none of it.
“I kicked him in the face and then to the stomach and got off."
Cameron said he told several people about the incident, but was repeatedly met with disbelief.

Has anybody been arrested?
Avon and Somerset Police have investigated reports and following the most recent sighting in July, a search was launched
involving helicopters and sniffer dogs. This led to the arrest of two men on suspicion of indecency offences - both of whom
were subsequently released without charge.

A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said in November: “Detectives carried out a thorough investigation into a series
of incidents in which a man wearing disguises approached people in the Claverham/Yatton area.
“Two men, aged 28 and 34, were arrested on suspicion of indecency offences but due to insufficient evidence were later
released with no further action taken against them.

“Thankfully, we’ve not received any more reports of similar incidents since the most recent report of a man wearing a black
body suit approaching a woman on July 11.".

What is the current situation?
Police have confirmed they have not yet identified the offender.
No further arrests have been made since two men were released without charge in November last year.
While no similar incidents have been reported since last summer, Claverham residents are likely to feel safer on the streets
when they know the 'Gimp Man' is no longer on the loose...'
Cornwall.Live:

I bet he's white, evil people are always white.

But you can never have enough helicopters , sniffer dogs and different news outlets to report to when this sort of thing goes on.
This isn't fake news made up from a collection of items and is really to display the LGBTQ+ community as victimised normal folk...
no don't think that.
Let's just hope the hunt is successful and can be reported everywhere.
tinybiggrin

Well he's back and just in time for the silly season, although it seems 2022 is an entirely different outlay of these strange types of stories.
Luckily, no strong and brave lesbians were traumatised this time and the narrative of the encounter has changed back to women being
vulnerable unless they are with men. Phew... it's like a reset or something.
tinybiggrin

Quote:RETURN OF THE GIMP Masked weirdo in latex bodysuit returns to terrorise a quiet village

'A masked weirdo clad in a black latex bodysuit has returned to terrorise a quiet village, say police. The pervert -dubbed “Gimp Man” -walked
up to Kiera Elston, 19, and her boyfriend as they walked home at 1am. It was the 16th sighting of the sinister mystery man since 2018 in and
near Yatton in Somerset.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11575]
Let's hope he's washed it since last year.

Teaching assistant Kiera, who fled home with her boyfriend, said: “It was the most terrifying experience of my life. “I’ve got the image in my head
of him walking towards me and staring.“I dread to think what would have happened if I’d been on my own. "I’m still really shaken up by it."
One woman managed to take a snap of the gimp in 2019.

Two men were arrested that year on suspicion of indecency but no one was charged. Police said a search turned up nothing after Sunday’s latest
sighting...'
The Sun:

This reminds me of an incident that happened to me many years ago. 

Two of my youngest sisters were trying their hand at independence, and had decided to share an apartment.

I decided to surprise them with some groceries. After I arrived and was collecting the groceries from the trunk, a man walked up to me and said, "It is big isn't it?"

I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but I saw him looking down, so I looked down, and he was holding his exposed penis in his hands.

"I just looked him in the face and told him, without missing a beat, and very nonchalantly, "I've seen bigger."

He was chest fallen, he walked away, looking like I hurt his feelings.

I know I am a bit odd, and it does not help that I have anger management issues, that I am moderately good at controlling, but if that character ever walked up on me like that, they would have little trouble identifying him.

Even at my old age, he would know very quickly that he picked the wrong broad.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-28-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-19-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 05-17-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 05-18-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 06-08-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 11-21-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 11-21-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-24-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-24-2021, 08:39 PM