Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
They say the world is getting worse... they say we've lost our way. Really?
tinyshocked

Quote:OH BABY! I gave birth to my rag doll husband’s baby – I gained weight and there were contractions

'The moment Meirivone Rocha Moraes laid eyes on Marcelo, she knew he was The One.
But this isn't a traditional love story where couples catch other's eyes in a crowded bar or are introduced through mutual friends.

Rather, Marcelo is the rag doll Meirivone's mum made after the 37-year-old moaned about being about single last year.
Speaking to NeedtoKnow, Meirivone, from Brazil, explained: "When my mum made Marcelo and first introduced me to him, I fell in
love with him. "It was because I didn’t have a forró dancer. I would go to these dances but wouldn’t always find a partner. "Then he
entered into my life, and it all made sense."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11553]
Marcelo & Meirivone tying the knot.                                          Meirivone with their new edition.

A few months into their relationship, Meirivone says she fell "pregnant". "Marcelo got me pregnant," she said. "He didn’t take care
of himself, and he didn’t use a condom." And because she didn't want to have a baby out of wedlock, the mum-to-be decided that
they should get married.

Describing the "wonderful and emotional" day to Jam Press, Meirivone said they had 250 guests there to celebrate with them.
Afterwards, the happy couple enjoyed a week-long honeymoon in Rio de Janeiro before welcoming their first child.

On 21 May, Meirivone "gave birth" at home and claimed she had two nurses on stand-by to see her through the contractions.
Although she gained weight during her "pregnancy", the mum continued: "Seeing the placenta and the umbilical cord and the blood
made it all real. "He was here in 35 minutes, and he is great."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11554]
Meirivone and her family, but she wishes people would just stop ragging on them.

But like any relationship, the new mum says her life with Marcelo isn't exactly perfect. She added: "He has so many great qualities,
but the only downside is he’s lazy. He doesn’t work at all." What's more, the mum hates when people criticise her unusual family set-up.

The mum continued: "It really upsets me when people say this is fake. It makes me so angry. I am a woman of character. "My father,
my mother taught me to be honest, to be a good person and not want to take advantage of anything.

“Married life with him is wonderful. He doesn’t fight with me, he doesn’t argue and he just understands me. "Marcelo is a great and
faithful husband. He is such a man and all women envy him."...'
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM