Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
Also, regarding the Rittenhouse trial:

I see a lot of clueless talking heads talking about that boy breaking down in the courtroom. They refer to "crocodile tears". "lemon heads", etc. One went so far as to say that folks might interpret that as remorse, others might just see crocodile tears.

Fucking bastards. They don't know the first goddamned thing about PTSD. I'm glad for 'em that they don't, but they shouldn't be shooting their goddamned mouths off about shit they know NOTHING of.

I watched that segment. I might have shed a tear myself when he broke down. That was neither "remorse" nor "crocodile tears" nor any of the rest of the bullshit they are flinging around. That was, pure and simple, a kid reliving a trauma he should never have had to endure. He was SEEING, and FEELING,right there in front of his own eyes, shit that no one else in that courtroom could see, and no way in hell could they understand.

THAT was the face of PTSD, on public display, and not a goddamned one of those talking heads have so far realized it.

It's not always easy to kill a man. Sometimes it is, with the right mindset, but more often than not it ain't. It's harder still when you are young, and can't figure out, do not understand, why all these people in this raging mob want to kill YOU, for having done nothing but good. You're young, have not had the experience of people with unreasoning and unreasonable hatred, and do not understand WHY they are as unbalanced as they are. All you know is that they intend to kill you, and you cannot understand why... and in order to prevent that, you have to shoot some dumbasses that you cannot figure out the thought processes of.

In your young mind, you might be killing innocent but misled folks, and that is not an easy decision to make. Your hand is forced because they are trying to kill you, and you will have to live with that shit for YEARS, and may never understand why. It's not easy to kill someone you think may be redeemable with a little education, and yet have to kill in the moment, because if you don't end their threat, they will end you.

And it's all done in a kill-or-be-killed instant of panic.

Now, the fact of the matter is, none of the folks he shot were redeemable. They were the dregs of society, would never be made redeemable, and the world is better off without them. But HE doesn't know that, still, and has not come to terms with it. I know it, and you may know it, but HE does not yet know it, and was being forced to relive that awful instant and irretrievable decision in his life in a court room setting.

Some folks ae just junkyard dog mean, and need killin', but Rittenhouse has not come to that realization yet. So he suffers.

No damned wonder he broke down. I think any normal person who ain't a psychopath would have.

How dare those sanctimonious sons of bitches pass judgement on things they know nothing of, and with any luck will never be able to comprehend.

Note to talking Heads - stick with talking about something you know about, asswipes.

Note to everyone else - if someone is trying to kill you, kill that sonofabitch right back. He is already bought and paid for, and can never be made whole again. He's already made your decision for you, and has already decided against himself.

Case closed.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM