Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(09-02-2021, 09:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: Here's a weird one and I can only assume the chap found the wrong radio channel.
tinyhuh

Quote:Cookeville Man Seriously Injured After Severing his Penis Before Leading Officers on Pursuit

'Law enforcement officers encountered a bizarre incident Wednesday morning as a Cookeville man led them
on a two county pursuit from Dowelltown to Lebanon on Highway 70.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9961]
Tyson Gilbert, Pre-slicing.

What they learned was that the man, 39 year old Tyson Gilbert had severed his own penis and tossed it out the car
window somewhere along the route either before or during the chase. Gilbert said he heard voices on his car radio
telling him to commit the act in order to save the world.

Trooper Bobby Johnson of the Tennessee Highway Patrol was the first to come across Gilbert after spotting his Honda
Accord parked partially in the roadway on Highway 70 at Dowelltown.

“When I pulled up behind him and turned my lights on he took off and refused to stop. He was all over the road the
whole time. He turned off on Old Liberty Road and came to a stop. He opened his door. He was naked and covered
in blood. He then shut his door and kept driving,” said Trooper Johnson...'

'Trooper Johnson'...? A guy hacks his penis off and the Trooper is called that?!!
tinylaughing

Not just Trooper "Johnson", but Trooper BOBBY Johnson, to commemorate the young stalwart's "bob job", I suppose...

Quote:
Quote:“The Alexandria Police Department spiked him (put down spike strips) on Highway 70 as he was going through Alexandria.
He kept traveling westbound into Wilson County. The THP spiked him in Watertown but he continued westbound. We finally
were able to box him in and got him stopped on Highway 70 right before the Interstate at I-40 and took him in custody.
He was then transported to Vanderbilt Hospital, “said Trooper Johnson.

While the spike strips didn’t stop Gilbert immediately, Johnson said they did slow him down.
“The first spike strips got one of his front tires and the second got the other tire. The Wilson County Sheriff’s department tried
to spike him past Watertown but missed.
After that it became a slow speed pursuit with him running on his rims until we boxed him in,” added Trooper Johnson

Gilbert has active warrants against him for other offenses in Cookeville.

In addition to Trooper Johnson, other law enforcement agencies involved in the pursuit were Troopers of the Cookeville and
Nashville THP Districts, the DeKalb County and Wilson County Sheriff’s Departments, and the Alexandria and Watertown
Police Departments. Not all of them followed all the way into Lebanon. DeKalb County terminated its pursuit at the
DeKalb-Wilson County line...'
WJLR.com:

Heaven knows what the judge will be called!

I think the judge will be the Honorable Richard Shirley, Esq. ... 

Something about this tale tugs at my memory. There was another story, some months ago, that was set in that same area as I recall. It was something about a suspicious vehicle there in the aftermath of the Nashville bombing. Speaking of the Nashville bombing, we don't hear much about that any more. Didn't hear much about it starting the day after the bombing. I wonder what it was about that particular explosion that was so far out of their desired narrative that they couldn't spin it up into what they wanted folks to believe, then proceed to make political hay about it?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM