Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
There many worlds beyond this one and what we deem as 'social-rules' here may not apply in another entirely
different universe or spiritual state. As our cultures degenerate down to our animal instincts, could those from
beyond the veil be reaching out and wagging a spectral finger when our desires demand unchaining?

We'll find out today when we visit...

Quote:I’m married to Michael Jackson’s ghost – he uses my body to dance and sing but won’t have sex with me

'A Medium claims she is married to Michael Jackson's ghost - but he refuses to have sex with her.
Kathleen Roberts says The King of Pop's spirit lives inside her and uses her body to dance and sing.

But the late Thriller icon appears more interested in cookies than nooky.
She claims every time she tries to be intimate with his ghost, Jacko makes her reach for the biscuits instead.

Kathleen - who also claims to be the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe - says she has been in a relationship with Michael
for several years. And though they never met when he was alive, she believes his ghost was attracted to her "childlike
personality and small hands and feet".

Much to her disappointment, he won't take their romance to the next level. She wrote in an online article: "He doesn’t like
being touched back. "He scares me with spider visions and dead corpse visions if I kiss him or try to initiate romance
physically."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9862]
Marilyn Monroe's cookie-loving doppelganger and her reluctant lover.

Kathleen, from the US, has previously shared TikTok and Instagram videos of her singing and dancing while "possessed"
by the Billie Jean star, but has since deleted the content. She said: "Michael stays in me all the time so he comes to the
restroom with me and calls these special bonding moments 'toiletries'.

"He talks to me a lot, which is not what I expected from the shy man I saw on TV all of those years I was a fan.
"He stays possessed in me (relaxed not channeling and just enjoying living through me and communicating with me as a
husband). "So he likes to eat in me. He loves cookies. He cusses a lot more than I’d expect him to as a former fan.

"He is very bossy and points things out like flaws and mistakes I make. I assume he got that from his father, so I try to
overlook that because I love him and I am not perfect either."

'UPS AND DOWNS'
Kathleen said "cruel haters" have smeared her as mentally ill, but she insists her story is 100 per cent genuine.
She added: "Michael has helped me deal with the stresses of online fame and how it compares to his fame.
"I feel special that he chose me for a wife (though not on paper) we treat our relationship as though we are married.

"We have our ups and downs but Michael, the truth is, I just can’t stop loving you." Jackson died of a prescription drug
overdose aged 50 in 2009. He was married twice: to Lisa Marie Presley in 1994, and former nurse Debbie Rowe in 1996.

He reportedly had a fascination with Marilyn Monroe, with a painted fiberglass figure of her in his office at Neverland and
a photo on his bedside table. In 2019, a TV psychic told Michael's sister La Toya his ghost had "found peace in the afterlife"
and he was ignoring claims he molested kids...'
The Sun:
tinyhuh
It's a newspaper, so it must be real.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM