Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
(06-12-2021, 09:12 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 11:20 PM)Ninurta Wrote: For the record, I feel NO shame, for anything, ever. Heckle away.

Very well, there are standard questions that are offered -not to just attempt to get you in a corner, but to also indicate
the false high-moral stance of the person asking the questions.
(Obviously in jest!)

Question One: How would you think your family feels if you refuse to kiss the booted-feet of Black Hebrew Israelites?
Remember, these oppressed people have ancestors who were slaves and carry this burden everyday.

First off, my apologies for editing your post. I hit "edit" when I meant to hit "reply", and then had to go back and un-fuck everything I'd messed up thereby. I blame it on my "damned good 6th grade education".

To answer this question, they would say "yup, that's just Ninurta. they're damned lucky he didn't just kill 'em for the mere suggestion." I have ancestors who were slaves, too, from Nigeria. I also have ancestors that were "indentured servants", at least one of whom was an Irish lass whose husband was arrested and charged for "stealing" her from her mistress, who was one of the Custis family - the family of George Washington's wife, Martha. See this post for some more recent family history of serfdom and servitude. Those Black Hebrew Israelite bastards ain't got nothin' on me, and if they want to keep all their teeth intact, they'll leave me the hell alone. I would not allow them the honor of kissing my boot. I wouldn't even allow them to get close enough to kiss my ass without bending them all up into a pretzel shape. Ain't NONE of them either "Hebrew" or "Israelite" anyhow, unless maybe their great great great grannies were owned by some New York Jew. Otherwise, they're just crazy, and I tend not to hang out with crazy folks. it's bad on the arrest record.

Quote:Question Two: There's been some booing lately from English and European soccer fans who perceive taking-the-knee
by players as a sign of cow-towing to Black Lives Matter -when really it's recently been urgently reported that the act was
to support kicking racism out of sport.

Is this ignorance because they're just unschooled working-class fans who are really uncouth Nazis...? or would you -as a
white heterosexual male, tend to agree with that horrible orange-man and believe the problem lies with the mainstream
media failing to get the message across?

Neither. I think they just realize what "taking the knee" has historically meant, and think it's hysterical and somewhat insulting (to the athletes performing the act) for them to "bend the knee" to a flag and anthem they profess to hate. One simply does not make an act of obeisance as a protest against what he is pledging fealty to by bending the knee. "Taking the knee" is just not a valid protest move, since it is a pledge of fealty. Their ignorance of accepted custom is hilarious, and somewhat offputting. I reckon with that degree of ignorance, chasing balls around a field was all they were qualified to do, and everyone has to make a living somehow.

Quote:Question Three: Have you ever deleted your Tweets and apologised? If so, what racist women-hating thing did you say?

No. I've never made a tweet. I have a twitter account as it was a requirement for a journalistic job I toyed with, writing for a now defunct news website, but I never figured out how to use the damned thing. Nor have I ever deleted any Facebook posts I've made, and I damn sure never apologized for one. That would be entirely outside my character. I tend to not say things I'm going to feel a need to apologize for later, and if I do, I just go balls to the wall in support of it, to keep 'em guessing. That "balls to the wall" thing, btw, is not something ANY split-tail can do. They ain't got the balls for it, y'know? They're just not equipped the same.

Quote:Question Four: You're American and since you don't live in Los Angeles or New York, are you a card-carrying Klan member?

No, the Klan won't have me because I start too many fights with them, and they are a cowardly lot. They hate to lose, and they can't win against me, so they give me a wide berth. I am, however, the great grandson of several Confederate veterans - is that racist enough yet?

Quote:Question Five: You may be aware that all Journalists -especially those who support the UK re-entering the European Union,
are better than you. How does this make you feel -especially when we use big words?

It doesn't make me feel any different. I can still bitch slap the living crap out of any journalist I've ever met, and that's good enough for me. I don't feel a need to place myself above or below them in any hierarchy they choose. Why would I allow THEM to choose MY place in a hierarchy, anyhow? They don't get to have that much control over me. I play by my rules, not theirs. Maybe that is why they hate me... and I don't care that they do. That's one of MY rules that I play by... and they can't do nothin' with that.

Quote:Question Six: Do you appreciate different wines and do you require a sip-or-two to start the day?

No. I'm not a rotted grape juice kinda guy. I try to avoid consuming anything that is made by rotting it. It strikes me as icky.

Quote:Question Seven: During your day of manual labour, have you ever considered the idea that Joe Biden's rhetoric and accidental
bloopers are just facets of a highly-principled communication sprinkled with a tad of light humour and that due to you simply not
receiving the proper education, such upmarket sophisticated consultations are beyond you and your ilk?

"Manual labor"? Are you joshing me? I have more education than BidenHarris, anyhow. Combined. "Stupid" is not always the same thing as "humor"... but it sometimes can be - BidenHarris proves that almost daily.

Quote:Question Eight: When President Biden recently invented the logistics to get the wonder-drugs that we're using to tackle the
Covid-19 pandemic in the US, how did this make you feel due to realising that you voted for the wrong man in the last election?

There is no "President Biden". There is only the BidenHarris Regime, and that does not equate to a presidency. The office of President cannot be stolen, one must be legitimately voted into it. So, currently, the office of President of the US is vacant. We are running on autopilot. So, it makes me feel nothing at all for him to claim victories that are not his, for his mouth to write checks his scrawny ass can't cash, epic heroic battles with "Cornpop" notwithstanding.

Quote:Question Nine: Considering the hair-weave was invented in Wakanda, do you feel that a white person (apart from Hollywood elites)
sporting such a vital part of their apparel is cultural appropriation?

Yes, but ONLY for Hollywood elites. All of Hollywood IS cultural appropriation, regardless of where hair weaves were invented, or by whom. Other folks who wear hair weaves, well, I just don't hang out with them, so I don't care what they do or whom they do it to. They're just not quite right in the head, y'know? So I stay away from them and let them do their own thing, whatever that "thing" is. I don't care. it ain't MY hair they're making look silly!

Quote:Question Ten: As a white male, what terrible things have you done and have you ever approached someone -like a Journalist, to
ask where you went wrong? (Tucker Carlson not included)

We have neither the time nor space to enumerate all the terrible things I've done, so I will just say I ain't sorry for any of them, nary a damned one. They only time I approach journalists is when they are in need of a bitch-slappin'. See above comment regarding journalists.

Quote:..................................

Thank you for your cooperation.
tinyhuh  

What can I say? I'm a cooperative kinda guy. Did I win a prize?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 04-01-2020, 07:22 AM