Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
The British are known across the world for their steely-patience of queuing. Where there's a place to wait in a line,
whether it's a hospital, the Customs Desk at an airport or a bus-stop, the men and women of the United Kingdom
will stand quietly in a line and only occasionally strike up a conversation.
Usually about the weather.

I don't drive on this little island of ours and if I do venture out, I too, use public transport and take part in the
liturgy that's accepted as one of Britain's mannerisms. I wait in line and mentally dwell on a couple of things.
Have I the correct fare...? why didn't I ask my wife to give me a lift and where's the f*ckin' bus?

Now it seems, that solemn, stoic ritual has been effected as the days of scrounging around in purses for the right
amount of coins or assuring the bus-driver that the image on your Pensioner-Free-Pass is actually you before the
age-lines came, could be over and a different way to acquire a ticket has come to light.

Quote:Woman tries to force oral sex on a guy in exchange for a £5 bus fare.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7082]

Michelle Hall, a sucker for riding the buses.

'A woman barged into a bloke's house and tried to give him a blowjob in exchange for a £5 bus fare.
Michelle Hall, 54, has been jailed for sexual assault after she appeared out-of-the-blue at the victim’s home
in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, at 11.25pm on October 16.

As he answered the door, Hall asked if he would give her five pounds for a bus into Peterborough city centre.
The victim refused, so Hall barged into his home, turned around and offered to perform oral sex in exchange
for the bus fare. The man refused but Hall persisted to grope and try to pull his trousers down, despite him
repeatedly asking her to stop.

The victim called police as Hall fled into the town centre. He gave a description and she was later identified via
CCTV images and arrested. In custody, Hall admitted the offence, saying: “You don’t have to take swabs, I’m guilty.”
On Monday Peterborough Crown Court, Hall, of High Street, Huntingdon, was jailed for 20 months and placed on
the Sex Offenders Register for ten years.

PC Jess Porter said: “This has been a harrowing experience for the victim, who was forced to endure an unexpected
ordeal in his own home. “I would like to applaud the victim for having the courage to report this offence to police.
Sexual offences can happen to anyone and we will always take allegations seriously.”...'
The Daily Star:

I'm sure you'd agree, it's a tall-tale to swallow.
tinyhuh

Staying with this tabloid, it seems with the up-and-coming election of a new Mayor of London, the the changed character
of the capital city has prompted one of its inhabitants to take a swing at getting the job.

Promoting London has many facets, a nous of global commerce, the ability to bring confidence -not just to those who
might invest in the diverse and multicultural metropolis, but also the people of London itself.
Any PR manager will tell you that the correct optics can go a long way to ensuring success too.

Quote:Rapper Drillminister enters race to become London's first masked mayor.

'Rapper Drillminister is in the running to become London’s first masked mayor. The musician –who wears a balaclava
–is standing against Sadiq Khan in his bid. He has got permission to keep his identity secret throughout the campaign.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7083]
Rapper Drillminister is in the running to become London’s first masked mayor.
Drillminister is standing against Sadiq Khan in his bid.
he musician said he drew inspiration from Donald Trump who had no background
as a politician before becoming US President.

He told the Victoria Derbyshire Show that his anonymity allows him to be more truthful and will make voters focus more
on his message. The star –whose raps include Political Drillin –said: “I’m deliberately being who I am to represent my
peers and my community group.”
The south Londoner said he hopes to give citizens who feel unrepresented a voice.

He added: “I come from a background where it’s kill or be killed. I believe I am the realist Londoner that is in this election.
“I don’t see myself as being above anybody else.”

In his manifesto he pledges to introduce a contactless card that can be topped up to provide food, hostel accommodation
and clothes. And he wants to see more ethnic minority police officers to help combat violence.

The musician said he drew inspiration from Donald Trump who had no background as a politician before becoming US
President. "People didn’t take Donald Trump seriously when he was running,’’ he said.
"He’s the most powerful man in the entire world. "They ain’t never seen politics like this before.

He shot to stardom two years ago when he defended drill rappers against accusations they were to blame for street violence.
Drillminister said they 'didn’t make society the way it is –we’re just a reflection of it’.
"We live in a cesspool so that’s the music you’re gonna get until the situation has changed,’’ he added...'
Same Link:

"...I come from a background where it’s kill or be killed. I believe I am the realist Londoner..."

'Nuff Said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 01-31-2020, 10:39 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM