Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are We Getting Worse As Humans?
(05-17-2019, 09:09 AM)BIAD Wrote: Are we becoming the Morlocks of degradation, is there a real Evil walking the Earth or is it that standards
have dropped due to cultural differences?

Explanation: To answer the questions directly posed by the Threads title and in the first sentence of the OP ... the simple answer is NO!

The long answer is ... Goddamnit Och NOoooooooooooooooooooo! ... and here is why? ...

Here is where the standards are to test them are ... They never 'dropped'! We never met them in the first place BIAD.

UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Quote:Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

This document is the ONLY commonly agreed upon document (for example I do NOT agree that all it takes to be human is genetic homo sapiens DNA equivilence to make you human) that we have available and article one TOTALLY defines what it is to be human (note that it doesn't say when one is born human and its exactly the same as when is one becomes a born again christian) and the two properties required, reason/logic and caring/conscience, CAN be tested for.

Nobody is born human because babies can't consent to taking the tests (plural ok) to see whether they are human or not and there are two tests to take and they will fail at least one of the tests if not both.

Babies are often unreasonable and also don't care about everything and are mostly selfish and unreasonable.

Hence people are born as MONSTERS and they remain that way for most if not all of their lives. It's the rare few who grow to meet both standards required and its very hard to remain human and therefor humane as one can easily lose their humanity and its harder to get back the 2nd and subsequent times.

Monsters are ALREADY devolved. They are usually lazy and dumb .. but occasionally they are very industrious and work hard at being dumb and that causes even more problems.

Personal Disclosure: Here is a prime example of a REAL human being ... Her name is Sandra and she is from the Orangutang species. She was found to be human in a court of law and given human rights, which have been unfortunately ignored currently.

Argentina Grants an Orangutan Human-Like Rights

An appeals court sets a precedent by giving an ape legal rights to life, liberty and freedom from harm

Sandra Orangutan Declared a Person With a Right to Freedom
An Argentine court has recognized intelligence as a reason to confer personhood

[Image: orangutan.jpg?w968h681]

AS for real evil walking the earth that is a big YES and I said we start out and mostly remain monsters our whole lives. If you're not a conservative born again christian [aka Catholic ... although Orthodox has the correct understanding but they don't have the numbers required to be a majority] then you're a satanist.

It takes a shyteload of compassion, forgiveness (aka Grace) and reasonable logical understanding to become human ok and both can easily be affected for the worse by many things in life.

I hope this clears things up for everybody and answers the questions posed.

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by BIAD - 05-17-2019, 09:09 AM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by guohua - 05-17-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by OmegaLogos - 05-18-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by BIAD - 05-18-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by Wallfire - 05-20-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by BIAD - 05-20-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by BIAD - 05-21-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Are We Getting Worse As Humans? - by Bally002 - 06-24-2020, 10:56 AM